Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should anime hating brainlets be purged?

?

• Yes

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Voted "Yes", but you'll never know which one.

it's over if you like anime tbh

ACHTUALLY, it requires a giant brain to not be entertained by cartoons made by hikikomoris in a sweatshop! /s

In my opinion the reason why so many hate anime is because they think of the shitty ones. But as with all forms of media while there is many shit there is also really good animes.

Anime loving brainlets ought to be purged.

If chad likes anime it's ok

Anime are trash. The good ones are passable.

Anime are trash. The good ones are passable.
Something tells me you're an undercover weeb. C6e79051348dfee339510f437733889c1bc686175f1d9518f6d5320e8ebd5f71

In my opinion the reason why so many hate anime is because they think of the shitty ones. But as with all forms of media while there is many shit there is also really good animes.
They group all anime with hentai. At least that's what normalfags do.

Dead to normies hating on anime.

anime has been appropriated by norms

Yes. I am sick of this bigotry. Weebs are the most persecuted people on the planet.

Lolis are my cope. Innocent enough not to be tainted like the femoids we have nowadays.

Anime bashing should be a bannable offense tbh

I used to be the biggest weeb (body pillow and all) but now I can't be bothered to watch that shit anymore

Absolutely, we need to purge them all. I'll prepare the cutecel death squads at once.
SS