Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should an incel work in human resources?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm thinking of starting an hr job but I'm afraid my subpar social skills and social anxiety will be a hindrance. Also, in HR I will be working mostly with women so I'll have to walk on eggshells to make sure I don't get in trouble. I want the money though.

Yes, money ftw

They should work in subhuman resources.

I want the money though.
How much does it pay? I weld and make $23.50(Cad) and just work with dudes. I see 1 woman occasionally but I think she was promoted from hr to something else cause the new hr is a dude and I don't see her at all anymore
Nb4 @TheDarkEnigma comments on Canadian currency

How much does it pay? I weld and make $23.50(Cad) and just work with dudes. I see 1 woman occasionally but I think she was promoted from hr to something else cause the new hr is a dude and I don't see her at all anymore
It's called HR assistant. It's $22 an hour. Right now I'm making 15

yeah if u wanna give ugly men a chance in the workforce

Based. Op should enforce affirmative action for incels
in my trade school there are HR classes
unlike business, accounting, management, IT classes that are very varied, HR classes were majority foids
2 HR promos and only saw 2 guys there
we need more males in HR to avoid false sexual harassment charges and denying jobs to ugly men

in my trade school there are HR classes
unlike business, accounting, management, IT classes that are very varied, HR classes were majority foids
2 HR promos and only saw 2 guys there
we need more males in HR to avoid false sexual harassment charges and denying jobs to ugly men
:yes:

you will be behind enemy lines, do it

Move to America because our currency is stronger and we pay more here.