Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should an incel buy a gun?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I want to buy a gun and get a CCW to protect myself from niggers. However, I'm too scared that I will rope or go ER. Help me decide brocels.

I want to buy a gun and get a CCW to protect myself from niggers. However, I'm too scared that I will rope or go ER. Help me decide brocels.
Prob not a good idea, ik if I had a gun I’d kill myself

Depends if you're the more suicidal type of cel or not but I'd usually recommend everyone to get a gun if they can.
Why blacks?
how to say you're not american with out saying "I'm not American"

Nice try, glownigger

No.

Any trouble run like hell.

That's what I do anyway. Often I cross the road or turn around and walk in the direction I came in if I suspect trouble.

this is a FBI honeypot

If i had a gun i'd be dead already, you need to be well disciplined to not rope or do something worse.

depends if you are comfy with it. i personally would love to have an illusive option of a way out, or the delusion of freedom. still if its just for protection its retarded

Yes, having a gun will give you a peace of mind.

You prob live in the city. Just move to the suburbs or the country side

I think every incel should stay strapped. It's a very good idea.

Yes. I bought one earlier this year

All incels should be armed. We're the most hated people, and as such are the most likely to need deadly force moving forward.

Buy one and make things bettER

You absolutely should, worst thing that could happen is you end up killing yourself. Not that bad if you think about it