Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should a Photo ID be required to join Incels.co?

Should it be required?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
If a bluepiller wishes to join Incels.co, should he be forced to take a picture of himself and send it to admins upon creation of his account? One issue is of the anonymity that you have here, as if you get doxxed, your life will be much worse than before. Overall, just curious how you feel about the matter.

Alphabet ppl jerking off at this post right now

glowies not even trying smh

If a bluepiller wishes to join Incels.co, should he be forced to take a picture of himself and send it to admins upon creation of his account? One issue is of the anonymity that you have here, as if you get doxxed, your life will be much worse than before. Overall, just curious how you feel about the matter.
29770.jpg

Should also require your social security number, your last years tax return and a $20 processing fee

Also 2FA via your phone number and you have to submit your fingerprints to verify your ID otherwise you cant make more than 1 post a day

Last edited:
Yes and we should make sure the people that review our IDs are all IT posters

Not exactly, I think it should be needed a pic of what thing keep you incel.

if it’s a mental disease, take a photo of a document where says you have this mental disease.

If it’s height, take a pic of you measuring yourself (face can be hidden)

If it’s jaw, just post the pic of your jawline and cover the rest of your face.

same thing go for eyes, nose and etc

Sure, let's add your DOB, last five residence addresses, last 15 years of employment history, your SSN, your blood type, a polygraph for your top secret I.N.C.E.L. clearance level, a full psychometric battery of tests, both aptitude and psychological, a full physical and medical report, a fitness test, and require a copy of a police background check. You will also be on posting probation for a full year before you become a full-fledged member (that means any hint of gay/soy posting or any blue pilled shit and you're out).

Dafuq is this? We're not applying to become intelligence officers.

Also,
Alphabet ppl jerking off at this post right now

Last edited:
Hey there Mr. FBI. Nice day to day isn't it?

Yea so i can pay someone to take a fansign

Fuck that shit

So who exactly did i send my id to?

You mean i didn't have to?

Wtf?

have fun getting your entire identity/life stolen

Any site that requires me to use my "real name," I stay away from

6 fedcels voted yes.

Mentally ill trannies hacked parler and gab, bad idea just bc of that.

Absolutely not.

Only if the mods were not working for the Big G.

who the fuck would even join the forum if this was a requirement? I sure fucking wouldn't if I were in the shoes of someone signing up. The current shit were companies are forcing you to give them your phone number is bad enough, this would legit just kill applicantions dead.
I'm actually kinda surprised you wouldn't want this ngl

20201202 192955

No. Non. Nein. Niet. Nada.

Etc

Hope I made myself loud and clear.

It would be doxx.co

Federalès
Hacking
Doxxed
More than face such as height, autism etc..

too many feds

I dunno, does giving your personal information to a website for lonely virgins, whom the media, normalcattle and governments think of as potential terrorists sound like a good idea?

who the fuck would even join the forum if this was a requirement? I sure fucking wouldn't if I were in the shoes of someone signing up. The current shit were companies are forcing you to give them your phone number is bad enough, this would legit just kill applicantions dead.

I dunno, does giving your personal information to a website for lonely virgins, whom the media, normalcattle and governments think of as potential terrorists sound like a good idea?

Yeah because we have no FBIcels in here. Let's gladly post something to easily dox us with.

Just dox yourself bro

Status
Not open for further replies.