Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Shortest man ever.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
This is Chandra Bahadur Dangi and he is 1'9" tall. He died an incel at 75.
chandra-bahadur-dangi-1.jpg

fuck that is brutal

Never even began for him tbh.

Someone should’ve given him a gun in his teens

Poor guy, but damn I want his cheekbones ngl.

At least he is in the better world now.

Cheekbone mogs me

At least he broke a word record. Is breaking a world record a good way to cope? Yes probably.

You can statusmaxx being the shortest man in the world. He's better off than someone who's 4'11.

Is it confirmed that he died a virgin?

Was robert wadlow at 8'11" incel also? He died early tho.

Images 13

Hes just not my type. Im sure there is someone out there for him !!! :)

Mogs me facially. His height fucked him up.

surprised he even lived that long

It was his personality, bro :soy:

Facemogs the entire forum

It's over before it began

He should have ended it before people even discovered him as a record breaker.

75 years of coping.. brutal

What a sad life to live. Hopefully Allah gave him 100 virgins to anally pound for eternity.

At least he has fame and people treat him better than us

wtf he lived so long?

You can statusmaxx being the shortest man in the world. He's better off than someone who's 4'11.
In what world does being 3 feet shorter than someone else raise your SMV above theirs?

In what world does being 3 feet shorter than someone else raise your SMV above theirs?

They're both totally subhuman heights, but at least that guy is known for being the shortest man ever. There's definitely some status that comes with that. Whereas a 4'11 man is subhuman too (in the eyes of foids) but he doesn't get anything out if it.

They're both totally subhuman heights, but at least that guy is known for being the shortest man ever. There's definitely some status that comes with that. Whereas a 4'11 man is subhuman too (in the eyes of foids) but he doesn't get anything out if it.
I can see a small chance of a 4'11 ascending to get married but at 1'9 ft it is fucking over. :feelsbadman:

not too bad in an Asian country ngl

I can see a small chance of a 4'11 ascending to get married but at 1'9 ft it is fucking over. :feelsbadman:

Marriage is not ascension. And you'd probably have a better chance of winning the lottery jackpot 3 times in a row than even getting married at that height.

Even if he was 4 feet taller foids would still reject him for his height