Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Shortest guy literally does professional modeling and nobody picked him

They all look the same

What the fuck was he thinking going there. Full cuck

It never began for him

bro... the taller ones are literally also a model and an actor

maybe the manlet should try Poland instead

Height is law.

Their face were covered, btw I don't think even showing his model Face would save him

They all look the same

He models to advertise for children's clothes

Fakecels, I genuinely think you're a fakecel if you're over 6'2 and NT.
Precisely why they aren’t fakecels. Most users here are autistic anyway. I don’t think that many are over 6’2” either. I know many who are 6’0”, myself included, and it does nothing for women because I am autistic and have a narrow frame.

Precisely why they aren’t fakecels. Most users here are autistic anyway. I don’t think that many are over 6’2” either. I know many who are 6’0”, myself included, and it does nothing for women because I am autistic and have a narrow frame.
Brutal, that's why I included being NT, and narrow frame at 6'0????? I didn't even know that's possible, have you ever measured your bidelt? Would be nice to know

Brutal, that's why I included being NT, and narrow frame at 6'0????? I didn't even know that's possible, have you ever measured your bidelt? Would be nice to know
I did measure my shoulder width once. I believe it was 17 inches. I know that doesn’t sound awful, but trust me, it is because I’m tall. When I look at myself in the mirror, my frame looks like a female’s frame in a way because my shoulders aren’t much wider than my hips. I’m also only 155 pounds despite eating 4,000 calories a day to try to gain weight for over 2 years. My fast metabolism and shitty intestinal tract suck. I have a legit intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day to not die of constipation. It almost killed me at age 13 when I couldn’t poop in over a week.

I did measure my shoulder width once. I believe it was 17 inches. I know that doesn’t sound awful, but trust me, it is because I’m tall. When I look at myself in the mirror, my frame looks like a female’s frame in a way because my shoulders aren’t much wider than my hips. I’m also only 155 pounds despite eating 4,000 calories a day to try to gain weight for over 2 years. My fast metabolism and shitty intestinal tract suck. I have a legit intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day to not die of constipation. It almost killed me at age 13 when I couldn’t poop in over a week.
Brutal genetics tbh, but yeah 17 in general isn't that bad in general, but 17 inches for a tall guy is brutal. I'm 5'4 and my shoulders are wider than my hips but not by much too, I think I'm slightly below average so maybe 15 inches? I'm unfortunately a framelet too

Brutal genetics tbh, but yeah 17 in general isn't that bad in general, but 17 inches for a tall guy is brutal. I'm 5'4 and my shoulders are wider than my hips but not by much too, I think I'm slightly below average so maybe 15 inches? I'm unfortunately a framelet too
15 inches must be brutal. I think 14 is typical for females. At least I framemog most women, but still is bad for my height. I also have long legs, arms, and a shorter torso. Doesn’t look horrendous, but not good either.

15 inches must be brutal. I think 14 is typical for females. At least I framemog most women, but still is bad for my height. I also have long legs, arms, and a shorter torso. Doesn’t look horrendous, but not good either.
Yeah it is brutal, I usually either have an equal frame or get framemogged by foids, I live in the West and white foids here are usually taller than me and it's very very brutal, I only ask ethnic foids but none of them want me, I mean why would they choose a short ugly ethnic when tall average white guys are also asking them out. I will go back to my home country when I finish college no point in living here as a subhuman ethnic surrounded by tall white men

Want to gas all the kimchiwhores there. Those kind of normie and foid shite codswallop goytube videos are fucking disgusting.

Why do South Korean like to humiliate themselves like that ?

Imagine being lined up like cattle while 2 whores get to choose who’s valuable and who’s not like slave buyers

I keep seeing these creepy SK shows, meanwhile they’re on the verge of extinction due to feminism

Wake up dudes

A good face on a manlet is useless.