Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Shorter men live longer than taller men and are less likely to develop blood clots

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
How is this lifefuel? I'd rather have a shorter lifespan in this hellhole than a longer one.

Edit: Also, fuck that soy retard in the thumbnail. :soy:

How is this lifefuel? I'd rather have a shorter lifespan in this hellhole than a longer one.

Taller men are more likely to develop cancer and research shows that shorter people to lose heat more readily so they are less likely to suffer the ill effects of the sun on a hot day, like heat stroke.

This is beyond olympic level of mental gymnastics, platinum medal :feelshaha:

too high a price to pay for longer life

this
I'd gladly give up a huge part of my lifespan if it meant having an actually meaningful life

Taller men live much higher quality lives than short men lmfao ,poor short people

Tall people are kings while shorts are peasants

It’s not worth it.

this
I'd gladly give up a huge part of my lifespan if it meant having an actually meaningful life
So what if you could be gigaChad but die at age 50 or be an incel but live until 99, which would you choose?

So what if you could be gigaChad but die at age 50 or be an incel but live until 99, which would you choose?
gigachad easily
50 is often when you hit the wall, and when you get old as shit it's not like you enjoy it either so I'd rather live my youth to the fullest and die happy rather than lonely and miserable

Taller men are more likely to develop cancer and research shows that shorter people to lose heat more readily so they are less likely to suffer the ill effects of the sun on a hot day, like heat stroke.
Did you even read my comment? Seems like you completely missed the sentiment.

this
Yeah, that, too. I'd happily give up 98% of my remaining lifespan just to spend 2% of it like any normal person.

Ever heard of it's better to live one day as a lion than a thousand years as a lamb ?

What do you prefer, living a good but short life or a long but bad life. It's a no brainer tbh.

Yeah I read that before. The study alludes to blood clots and heart problems that comes with height, but I think also is that taller (aka more sexually successful guys) have a short but exciting life

i'd take a short but good life over a long but shitty one

Do you really believe that suffering more is better?

like evolution wants shorter man to betabux longer

I know we all try and cope man, but it's 100% not worth it.

Even if the evidence is true, I still rather be tall.

I still tend to think it's a cope.

When the manlet coping is too strong