Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Shorter Men Are More Likely To Be GAY

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

2020 06 25 01 57 04 Shorter Men Are More Likely To Be Gay  OkTrends

The best thing you can be for a woman, if you're under 6' is to be her GAY BEST FRIEND :soy:. That's all she'll ever see you as, it's all she ever wants you to be. Anything outside of this queer deviation is RAPE

As height decrease, quality of life for AVERAGE men goes down

so men become gay when theyre short to not be lonely :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I’d rather be alone until the day I die like an honorable man than to be the best gay friend of a foid.

"being gay isn't a choice"

No women are attracted to them, so their sexual frustration compels them towards gayness. Or perhaps their weak constitutions make them want a large gay man to protect them from bullies and they have to pay for that with gay sex.

I've been living and working here in SF for over 5 years. I know for a fact that the vast majority of gay men are basically men that white women don't want.

Aka, short/feminie/ethnic. I swear by this. The majority of the gays you see in the castro district are short/effeminate/ethnic men. And the gay gods are the gay white males of course.

Had America still kept its conservative values pre 1960s America, a lot of those gay men I see in SF would never be gay. They would most likely already be married. Objectively speaking only a very small percentage of the population is homosexual. Like less than 1 percent. But with feminism and hypergamy in today's society, we got over 10% of men that are homosexual.

Last edited:
Women consider short men as their gay best friends at best. This is where this anal shit is coming from.

No women are attracted to them, so their sexual frustration compels them towards gayness. Or perhaps their weak constitutions make them want a large gay man to protect them from bullies and they have to pay for that with gay sex.
The way that line I screenshotted reeks of plausible deniability really gets to me: 'We have no idea why this is'

REALLY, NO IDEA???? :feelsseriously:
I've been living and working here in SF for over 5 years. I know for a fact that the vast majority of gay men are basically men that white women don't want.

Aka, short/feminie/ethnic. I swear by this. The majority of the gays you see in the castro district are short/effeminate/ethnic men. And the gay gods are the gay white males of course.

Had America still kept its conservative values pre 1960s America, a lot of those gay men I see in SF would never be gay. They would most likely already be married. Objectively speaking only a very small percentage of the population is homosexual. Like less than 1 percent. But with feminism and hypergamy in today's society, we got over 10% of men that are homosexual.
BASED. We are truly the canaries in the coalmines. SF is truly a FAGGOT shithole that's ruled by white Chad techbros. What do you think of this video:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/hf7b3s/white_couple_from_florida_stops_my_hispanic/

Last edited:
Under 6' and you better be 6' underground

Even so, I would argue that the 9% of men who "choose" to be gay due to feminism and hypergamy had a "spark" of gayness within them that was ignited by constant rejection. As a counterpoint, many short men aren't gay. So if we include these "constitutionality gay" men with latent gay potentiality into the numbers, it's probably accurate to say that over 10% of men are homosexual to a certain degree, and that number is a conservative estimate, since hypergamy will only increase its tendrils of influence. I think about 50% of men are constitutionally gay in this way, if we count cucks and soyboys, those milquetoast men who are only a step away from gayness at any moment. And most of those people are short and physically frail.
The way that line I screenshotted reeks of plausible deniability really gets to me: 'We have no idea why this is'

REALLY, NO IDEA???? :feelsseriously:

That line stuck out to me as well. It's as if the writer wanted the reader to see the connection, and made it as obvious as possible without stating it outright. (I guess this is just a paraphrase of what you said...)

Last edited:
Even so, I would argue that the 9% of men who "choose" to be gay due to feminism and hypergamy had a "spark" of gayness within them that was ignited by constant rejection. As a counterpoint, many short men aren't gay. So if we include these "constitutionality gay" men with latent gay potentiality into the numbers, it's probably accurate to say that over 10% of men are homosexual to a certain degree, and that number is a conservative estimate, since hypergamy will only increase its tendrils of influence. I think about 50% of men are constitutionally gay in this way, if we count cucks and soyboys, those milquetoast men who are only a step away from gayness at any moment. And most of those people are short and physically frail.

That line stuck out to me as well. It's as if the writer wanted the reader to see the connection, and made it as obvious as possible without stating it outright. (I guess this is just a paraphrase of what you said...)
Why doesn't he just state the obvious??? It's because SOCIETY wants to SHUT US UP and be FAGGOTS. There's no way his (((boss))) would allow him to state the obvious.

Why doesn't he just state the obvious??? It's because SOCIETY wants to SHUT US UP and be FAGGOTS
He's not allowed to say that if he wants to keep his job. He did the best he could with sly implication. Just the fact that he printed the story means he understands the concept to some degree.

When the coping is too strong.

They are prison gay more likely, nigh-impossible to get a girl when you are 5'5 and below

If confirmed i might be gay

this just goes on to show how gayness is not something inheritable but it's a psychological induced state.Gayness seems to be caused when there is a deprivation of obtaining women as a sex partner.Just think about male prisoners being used as cumrags when the guys fucking them never once fucked or even thought about fucking them in the outside world.Only on very few cases(good looking chads) does this hypothesis show some "cracks" but even those cracks can probably be explained if i was able to get a better picture of this supposed gay chad life.

Lower t guys also tend to choose to be faggots

Damn bro, my condolences.
Are you still in school?
Yeah, next year is gonna be my last year in HS. How tall are you btw? Also congrats on becoming red C: