Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shortcels, i'm with you.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I don't want to sound patronizing or condescending or whatever the fuck just because i'm not short.

I just wanted to assess that yes, you have it harder.

Unless you're some sort of extremely skinny monster, being short is worse. I realize it every day, when i have to deal with someone short. Even as an incel you can't help (except if he's chad ofc) to feel that he's some kind of squirming annoyance (usually short people are more prone to anger, or so it seems).

Thanks

I WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF
I WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF

I have never seen anyone here dispute that short guys "have it harder".

Tbh I don't even like that phrasing, because it doesn't do justice to how it really is.

In many situations, short males are just fucked, and there is nothing they can do about it.
"Have it harder" would imply that there is a way to make it work out when in reality, many times there is not.

It's seriously over for us... there's no faster way to lose all credibility and respect simply for being short.

Are you a 6'0+ tallfag ?

Are you a 6'0+ tallfag ?
Can't stand tallfags "relating" to us.
"I'm not a manlet, but being manlet sucks. Did I mention I'm taller than manlets. I'm not short but I feel you manlets" ffs.

"I'm not a manlet, but being manlet sucks. Did I mention I'm taller than manlets. I'm not short but I feel you manlets" ffs.
They can never feel our pain.

I'm really hoping for a disease to come out that only kills tall men. Maybe those worms that rain down on the necks Yajuuj and Majuuj can help us out someday.

You're right, this post was a stupid idea.

Don't worry though, i'm ugly so it's enough to make my life shit ;)

Tbh I don't even like that phrasing, because it doesn't do justice to how it really is.

In many situations, short males are just fucked, and there is nothing they can do about it.
"Have it harder" would imply that there is a way to make it work out when in reality, many times there is not.
Thanks.

This isnt a virtue signalling forum delete this feel good post faggot

I'm really hoping for a disease to come out that only kills tall men. Maybe those worms that rain down on the necks Yajuuj and Majuuj can help us out someday.
Average looking tallfags really piss me off, especially white ones with their fucking noodle girlfriends.

Manlets should get their own private step stool section on the Golden Gate bridge

This isnt a virtue signalling forum delete this feel good post faggot

Virtue signaling for who, other incels?

I was just trying to be emphatic, but i can understand why short people could find it offensive.

Virtue signaling for who, other incels?

I was just trying to be emphatic, but i can understand why short people could find it offensive.
Stfu you sound like a soy filled faggot 'empathy' gtfo no one needs your empathy

Sincerely yours.

-- A 6'3" tallfag.

All he had to do is NOT make a post about his height yet he does. Subtle brag attempt to make it seem like he is better
Chill little man, i get it.

:feelsugh:
Proves my point, he thinks he is better then every short guy on here. Tall”cel” faggot.

Being less than 183cm tall is a death sentence.

All he had to do is NOT make a post about his height yet he does. Subtle brag attempt to make it seem like he is better

Proves my point, he thinks he is better then every short guy on here. Tall”cel” faggot.

I did that on purpose, it proves nothing. You were right that you do not have any use of my emphaty, but stop pushing it or you seem like angry squirming soyboys keeping saying the same thing.

Its apreciated