Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel shortcels get in here

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

thoughts?

stop watching this gay shit

What is it what is it that you want frog man

De7nipb c4c26e45 2f63 47ae 95b2 e5b760b0a95f

fapcels get in here

look at her fat cunt

is this that cartoon where your avi originates from?

Also its sorta blackpilled, but he wouldnt have a gf irl, and the girlfriend would have laughed at him when the wierd guy said that the squash will make him taller

Aw, come on man.

Also its sorta blackpilled, but he wouldnt have a gf irl, and the girlfriend would have laughed at him when the wierd guy said that the squash will make him taller
No it's a different jewsney show. Big city greens
Aw, come on man.
This is what Marley keeps barfing out.

Last edited:
Nope, my avi is from Amphibia, this toon is Big City greens. Both are Disney but in separate universes.
Watch it again: look how interested the tall GF is.

Notice how she's digging her heels in and she skids across the ground as he has to push her away.

Using a "mean GF who mocks short boyfriend" is too obvious.

The real blackpill isn't that mean girls exist: they're easy to detect.

The real blackpill is that even nice GFs who seem to tolerate short BFs secretly detest it and wish it would change.
No it's a different jewsney show.
tbh some kinds of jewry I'm okay with

whatever propaganda they're pushing the shows are just too damn good for me to be mad about it
about the only thing I hate when watching Disney toons are these constant BLM interstitials
they should also ditch their IRL programming and go full-animation, live-action is 100% cancer

they've never produced a single live-action show, that's basically just their child molestation outreach platform

Last edited:
anime is for faggots
watching anime is probably a lot more heterosexual than us spending time here posting our thoughts in this wank chamber ngl

I'm only here because I'm fearful I'm too jaded to enjoy anime now and might rope if it doesn't make me feel the way it used to

watching anime is probably a lot more heterosexual than us spending time here posting our thoughts in this wank chamber ngl

I'm only here because I'm fearful I'm too jaded to enjoy anime now and might rope if it doesn't make me feel the way it used to
what the hell is homosexual about posting my thoughts?

what the hell is homosexual about posting my thoughts?

There' s a slippery slope between homosocializing and homosexualing

Posting here we are presenting ourselves to other men, putting male input on a pedestol, etc.

That's all well and good in controlled proportions but if you get to the point of not wanting cute neotenic 2D waifus to bask in then it begs the question of what fills your sexual needs and I hope it's not us

Cartoon niggas built like faggots.

whatever propaganda they're pushing the shows are just too damn good for me to be mad about it

I don't think that it's even that the shows are good, but all other modern entertainment is so fucking disgusting and degenerate that we have to turn to fantasy kid's cartoons for shit that's even mildly wholesome or entertaining. Everything live action is just about gay sex, tranny shit, and depression.

Nope, my avi is from Amphibia, this toon is Big City greens. Both are Disney but in separate universes.

Watch it again: look how interested the tall GF is.

Notice how she's digging her heels in and she skids across the ground as he has to push her away.

Using a "mean GF who mocks short boyfriend" is too obvious.

The real blackpill isn't that mean girls exist: they're easy to detect.

The real blackpill is that even nice GFs who seem to tolerate short BFs secretly detest it and wish it would change.

tbh some kinds of jewry I'm okay with

about the only thing I hate when watching Disney toons are these constant BLM interstitials
they should also ditch their IRL programming and go full-animation, live-action is 100% cancer

they've never produced a single live-action show, that's basically just their child molestation outreach platform

I'll make a show for Disney called inceldia where our protag is transported to the incelands
I don't think that it's even that the shows are good, but all other modern entertainment is so fucking disgusting and degenerate that we have to turn to fantasy kid's cartoons for shit that's even mildly wholesome or entertaining. Everything live action is just about gay sex, tranny shit, and depression.
And Chad he's there. Like dio is everywhere in the joestar chronicles :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::reeeeee::reeeeee: ITS ALL BECAUSE OF CHADIO

And Chad he's there. Like dio is everywhere in the joestar chronicles :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::reeeeee::reeeeee: ITS ALL BECAUSE OF CHADIO
In the season 3 premiere Cricket just got cucked by Chad, his hispanic loli "girlfriend" Gabriella was laughing/flirting with a grown man the second his back was turned

Last edited:
In the season 3 premiere Cricket just got cucked by Chad, his hispanic loli "girlfriend" Gabriella was laughing/flirting with a grown man the second his back was turned

View attachment 577906
I am sterilizing all chads by way of the founder