Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill shortcels are the most opressed cels

Shortcel is far worse than racecel tbh. Being tall is like ... having a high-school degree. It's like the entry fee.
Not being tall is like having been a drug-addicted high-school dropout.

Being a short man to a woman = being a fat woman to a man

That's an awful comparison dude, 99% of the time, men treat fat woman just like skinny woman; princesses.
Woman (and most men) treat manlet's like fucking living jokes, to be pushed around and dominated for amusement. Females especially, actually just want us straight up dead.

In a quora thread about India, a short 5'3 white guy was considered "cute" or "adorable" by the indian girls.

For a short and dark ethnic, that was not the case.

ethnic shortcels you probably mean.

That's an awful comparison dude, 99% of the time, men treat fat woman just like skinny woman; princesses.
Woman (and most men) treat manlet's like fucking living jokes, to be pushed around and dominated for amusement. Females especially, actually just want us straight up dead.
I agree. I was just talking about in terms of "attractiveness."
Few males would fuck a ham beast, unlike they're cucked asf.

I'm talking in terms of attraction.
Same way normies will make fun of other normies if they have a fat gf, girls will make fun of their friend if they are dating a short man

race>.face>height. There are quite a few tallcels here, the average height here according to a poll is like 5 foot 11 or something

tallcels who deny this fact are just as bad as IT

1. There are men who have a fetish for fat women whereas there are no women who find short stature attractive.
2. Women can lose fat easily but if a man wants to grow taller, he needs to have his legs broken, has to take 6 months to recover, has to be in a wheelchair by 50 and must pay $50k for the privilege.
3. Confident fat women are celebrated in the media whereas confident short men are considered to be angry and overcompensating.

Height alone is crap tbh. Having a small frame combined with small height = purest death sentence.

Depends if you're ugly, rather be a good looking shorter guy than an ugly 6ft one.

My coworker is a 5'4" Mexican and he gets laid constantly.

aren't incels already oppressed is there a scale of oppression now

We are physically inferior in every way and tall people cannot understand that.

Shortcel is far worse than racecel tbh. Being tall is like ... having a high-school degree. It's like the entry fee.
Not being tall is like having been a drug-addicted high-school dropout.

This is so true. Forgot losing the game, I don’t even qualify to compete in the first place

Most shortcels deserve to be looked down upon. They are so insecure they are not even people anymore. Almost every single manlet I've known was an overcompensating faggot that was mean and bossy to everybody and exaggerated their achievements in life to such a degree that you literally want to knee them in the face.

In a quora thread about India, a short 5'3 white guy was considered "cute" or "adorable" by the indian girls.

For a short and dark ethnic, that was not the case.

ethnic shortcels you probably mean.