Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shortcels are realcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 35226
  • Start date
Deleted member 35226

Deleted member 35226

Self-banned
-
doesn't matter if you are 5'5 or 5'7 with good face you will never be seen and you will always be a orbiter because manlet size, when im 18 im gonna rope and hopefully end suffering for good :blackpill:

How old are you now? I'm 18 and I felt like I wasted my life already.

not even 18 yet complains about height.
Come back when you stop growing.

You can be done growing under 18. I got x rays for my scoliosis and it also had my growth plates that were done at 14.

Go cope holy fuck, You don't even know my life or what happened just get off this thread

You can be done growing under 18. I got x rays for my scoliosis and it also had my growth plates that were done at 14.
I have ghd i can't grow above 1 inch it's majorly over for me

Cope tallcels are truest of trucels, because even with their height they are incel

Cope tallcels are truest of trucels, because even with their height they are incel
At least when you are tallcel you can get surgery for your face, Stop coping fakecel i can't grow above 5'6 all women despise me you have chance of ascending i have nothing not even leg surgery

Manlets with a really good face can do well

Shut the fuck up with this cope nigga, I can't do well in any section of my life there's no motivation from years of non nt behavior and autistic habits i can't act normal around these garbage normie scum i don't want to live with this society anymore
Not to mention getting bullied for all of my childhood for being below height of females my age and being severly overweight then underweight in a couple of years, Did i forget to mention my father also bullying me and my mother damaging my emotional needs i don't trust anything or anyone every time someone speaks to me i always think they want to use me i have no hope in anyone anymore im gonna rope in 2024 thats just my incel life

At least when you are tallcel you can get surgery for your face, Stop coping fakecel i can't grow above 5'6 all women despise me you have chance of ascending i have nothing not even leg surgery
keep coping no surgery for deformities

u can get limb extension surgery for 100,000 dollars

I'm 5'7 and normally 100% invisible to foids, unless I wear the 4 inch elevator shoes I bought off Amazon recently, but then when the foids look closer they see that my face is unattractive and that my behavior is odd -- and then they also notice the somewhat ridiculous-looking shoes that I wear, which make me walk funny -- so still I get automatically rejected. I nevertheless recommend getting 4 inch elevator shoes, or maybe 3 inch so as to not look like a clown, but if you also have an ugly face and other issues besides, there is still a whole lot of work for you to do with no guaranteed success.

there is no help for height and in 90% cases there is no help for face. There are more factors too like balding, narrow frame, non NT and what not :dafuckfeels:

Just get a face surgery is meme. Just break half your head for questionable result and recover for a year with the possibility of going back to the old and losing the feeling in the face

Last edited:
LOL, even when the "tallcels" are ugly as hell and doesn't have social skills they are at least more respected than a rich manlet with a 10/10 face and excellent social skills, give me a break:feelsjuice:

LOL, even when the "tallcels" are ugly as hell and doesn't have social skills they are at least more respected than a rich manlet with a 10/10 face and excellent social skills, give me a break:feelsjuice:
Cope overload
Cope overload
Cope overload

Cope cope harder