Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shortcel lifefuel?

Her belly button looks disgusting :dafuckfeels:

Looks like a larp to me. :incel:

I wonder what hER bf's height is

Baiting short men to get more viewers on OnlyFans. I can't open her profile since I don't have a TikTok account, but some blackpill channel like SaintShower used to expose these whores for making men believe they actually have a chance with them and asking them to subscribe to their OnlyFans.

B65B94A7 D75F 4033 9679 3AD13297F2B3

She should should whipped ((in minecraft)) for mocking us like this:cryfeels::feelswhat:

100 % sure shes advertizing her onlyfans
Looks like a larp to me. :incel:
Baiting short men to get more viewers on OnlyFans. I can't open her profile since I don't have a TikTok account, but some blackpill channel like SaintShower used to expose these whores for making men believe they actually have a chance with them and asking them to subscribe to their OnlyFans.
She has an OF account. OP is retarded

Whenever I see my brother use Tik Tok Im utterly disappointed:fuk:
It's coomfuel bro. JB upon JB upon JB's, if you are not on no fap, it's good :feelsohh:
Of course don't watch the guys or any non-coomfuel ones, they provide no value and you always have to watch it with the audio off otherwise it rapes your ears.

It's coomfuel bro. JB upon JB upon JB's, if you are not on no fap, it's good :feelsohh:
Of course don't watch the guys or any non-coomfuel ones, they provide no value and you always have to watch it with the audio off otherwise it rapes your ears.
im doing No Fap so I stay away from social media anyway

I have like hundreds of tiktoks saved :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Show us what the comments are saying i dont have it installed

She’s lying the bitch just wants more simp followers for her stupid tic tac account

Manlet game aka Peter Pan game is legit in 2021

It relates to oofy doof theory which is the most legit theory to come out recently

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: I can smell the roastie pussy from here. Her BF is 6'9 btw

They all without fail have an OF and are advertising it

the only type of woman who'd like short men is probably one with a domination fetish and/or pedo.
Which is MANY women in the west/USA today

you gotta remember power leads to insanity/degeneracy and American women are truly powerful/degenerate/insane today