Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shortcel is cope, I see so many short guys with girlfriends at college

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Shortcels need to stop coping. You guys don't have a GF because you are either ugly or autistic or both. It's not your height.

Yep. NT + Face and you are golden.

9/10 face slay at 5ft+

9/10 is literally 0.1% population

there is still a chance if u have that face

i agree, they won't get the hottest foids tho, those are reserved for tattooed criminals or bad boys like military doods.

Sounds like some copage from a man likely taller than 6'. It's very hard for a man 6'+ to be incel, though I do agree a horribly ugly face and Asperger's can create the possibility. There are a few ways to skin the incel cat, and height is arguably the most viable. Just because you don;t suffer from it doesn't mean it don't exist. For example, I don't have a recessed chin, but know that having a recessed chin can be a death sentence.

See below:

urEptZL.jpg

What is short? Under 5’10 but taller than 5’7?

i always said that being short prevents you from long-term relationships only, you can get lays or short-term

What is short? Under 5’10 but taller than 5’7?
sub 5'5 = tubromanlet = basically over
5'6 - 5'9" = manlet = need a very good face
5'10 - 5'11 = king of manlets = no harm but no help, still need decent face
6'+ = tall enough, every inch higher can cover for facial faults.

You’re 6’6” tho.. you sure they’re not just short to you? Big difference between 5’7” and 5’11” that a 6’6” guy wouldn’t be able to discern. A legit life and death difference.

They still hold standards for height

I've seen so many short guys with hot girlfriends that I lost count, but all of them had that pretty face going for them

Sounds like some copage from a man likely taller than 6'. It's very hard for a man 6'+ to be incel, though I do agree a horribly ugly face and Asperger's can create the possibility. There are a few ways to skin the incel cat, and height is arguably the most viable. Just because you don;t suffer from it doesn't mean it don't exist. For example, I don't have a recessed chin, but know that having a recessed chin can be a death sentence.

See below:

urEptZL.jpg
Thing is, I don't trust much what they say.

Manletism is a serious issue.

Thing is, I don't trust much what they say.
I mean, I don't either; that's a very valid point. However, what advantage do they gain about lying about this? In fact, the advantage they would get is virtue signalling about dating shorter men. So in theory, if they were lying, the requirements for height would only get taller, not shorter.

Cope. Short guys get no respect from foids, not even goodlooking ones

Cope. Short guys get no respect from foids, not even goodlooking ones

You can be short and genetically intact. I see this every time I go outside.

I feel like it's only a college thing because foids are horny majority of the time.

One of my flatmates is 5'7-5'9 yet has smashed more foids than I've talked to in the last 10 years (he literally smashed another flatmate in the second day of arriving here).

I've also seen a few tallish curries (about 5'10-6'1) have roasties but I feel like they're just betabuxes.

If you can't get laid at college = It never began.

I have to admit this is true. I saw a manlet who looked 5'11 with a hot girl yesterday. I dont see anyone shorter than that with girls though.

I mean, I don't either; that's a very valid point. However, what advantage do they gain about lying about this? In fact, the advantage they would get is virtue signalling about dating shorter men. So in theory, if they were lying, the requirements for height would only get taller, not shorter.
It's rather that they are stupid and don't know what they talk about, I think of course they'd go for a guy with enough LMS even if he were short.

See below:

urEptZL.jpg
im 6'2

Shit storm is coming I see lol

I see manlets with girls all the time as wel, but to do manlets some justice, they're never like 5'0 turbomanlets, more like 5'5-5'8 manlets.

What I never ever see is a sub4 faced guy with a cute gf.

how short are they? And how tall are their gfs? Also, did the short guys have a good face? Were they white with ethnic gfs?

most were 5'6-5'7 but people on my country are shorter so they are just below average,
their gfs were about their height without heels, and some even taller,
All of them have good faces
the gfs had the same ethnicity

It's very hard for a man 6'+ to be incel, though I do agree a horribly ugly face and Asperger's can create the possibility.
You're exaggerating there. You don't need to be horrible to be an incel at 6 feet + nowadays, you just need to be normally ugly. 4/10 is more than enough.

which country and what ethnicity?
Brazil
and the couples were like white/white
black/black
mixed/mixed
One were even him mixed with her being white

Height is misunderstood, what you need is high total bone bone volume in the form of height, frame and skull. Taller people usually have higher bone volume but not always, shorter people can have high bone volume and the ones that do can make up for the defecit in height.

Height is misunderstood, what you need is high total bone bone volume in the form of height, frame and skull. Taller people usually have higher bone volume but not always, shorter people can have high bone volume and the ones that do can make up for the defecit in height.
Very high IQ.

@Captvic how tall are the short guys you see with gfs? And how tall are their gfs? Also, did the short guys have a good face? Were they white with ethnic gfs?
I saw at least 3 couples with the dude being at the very most 5'6. The girl was probably 5'0- 5'4. If they can get gfs, then you shortcels need to find another excuse. Just face it, you're probably ugly + autistic. Im starting to believe being autistic is a bigger problem than being ugly tbh

I'm acne ridden + manlet.

Manlets get destroyed from what I see in nightclubs
what I see geting destroyed in nightclubs are ugly dudes, no matter if they are 6'3 or above

Same but it’s just acne scars now
Tbh I'm in process of removing acne and they are not really severe so hopefully I won't have any scars they are ultimate suifuel.

Internet Incels by and large are too dumb to understand that no one trait is necessary or sufficient, they just scream things based on whatever chips they have on their shoulders.