Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shortcel: im getting rejected cause height. Soya: must be you personaliteehee

Yes...14. I was 5'2 when I was fourteen. I've grown by less than an inch.

My personality has certainly grown, however; I have no problem with "negative growth".

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
These comments are so funny it's like straight out of a sitcom or something

MUH PERSONALITEEEH

Meanwhile Chad:

I like these Redditors. They're gaslighting him, and one day he's going to snap.

MUH PERSONALITEEEH

Meanwhile Chad:
View attachment 514888
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

he literaly wrote that the foid said she rejected him for his height and the retards blame his personality. Does soy reduce reading skills or smt jesus.

And he's wearing 6cm lifts on top of it. Turbo depressing. Never began for him.

mf tells the reason straight up
Nahh it has to be your personality :lul:

I'm lead to believe most of the bad advice on dating forums is just trolling. The "personality" thing isnt really intended to be advice. It's a trolling tactic.