Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Shortcel] Fucking materialistic shallow foids.

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

And these same shallow foids will never stop acting like this even when they are in their 30s, 40s, 50s, etc. and they will wonder why the fuck they are lonely.

They are chadsexual

At this point with enough money I would just LLmaxx and roidmaxx ngl.

These meme is total bullshit. By this logic I should be getting mad pussy from foids 25 and up and foids with careers jfl

These meme is total bullshit. By this logic I should be getting mad pussy from foids 25 and up and foids with careers jfl
The retard who made this meme thinks that being betabux cashcow of a single mother is getting laid. Just more bluepill cringe.

Lol exactly. The meme as a whole is really for the normies, but my focus was on the bottom section. That truth hit harder than anything I've experienced tonight.

Lol exactly. The meme as a whole is really for the normies, but my focus was on the bottom section. That truth hit harder than anything I've experienced tonight.
It's basic water is wet shit tho. You literally see it everyday lol

It's basic water is wet shit tho. You literally see it everyday lol

It's water is wet shit for us. I do need to get hit with the truthpill sometimes though to snap my ass back to reality.

But fucking hell for these normies they get their minds blown. It's like we time traveled back to the early 1800s and we're trying to explain the concept of bacteria and shit.

It's water is wet shit for us. I do need to get hit with the truthpill sometimes though to snap my ass back to reality.

But fucking hell for these normies they get their minds blown. It's like we time traveled back to the early 1800s and we're trying to explain the concept of bacteria and shit.
Jfl and even then they're sprinkle cucked betabuxxpills in. They'll never truly swallow the blackpill they will always be cucks
The retard who made this meme thinks that being betabux cashcow of a single mother is getting laid. Just more bluepill cringe.

jfl, stupid meme

It is. But at the end of the day it's a meme.

Also trucels can't ascend financially either. I mean what company wants an ugly face to be the face of their company? No one.

Why does everyone have to remind me that he can drive...?

Retarded meme tbhngl. Every kind of foids only want chad.

25+ Foids are post prime
What diff does it make that a foid has a career?

25+ Foids are post prime
What diff does it make that a foid has a career?

it doesn't. It makes no difference really for us. Maybe a few foids may lower their standards slightly because they realize they are a 6/10 becky trying to marry a 20/10 Chad, and they are trying to be realistic, but that's rare, if it happens.

Most foids if they have a career that pays well usually stay alone. If she's a famous businessfoid, then she gets paid by famous rich men to fuck her. If she's not famous but is a successful businessfoid, she pays men to fuck, at the rate NOWHERE near what foids get paid.
And of course NDA's being signed everywhere.