Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short women who have kids with tall men are more likely to need an emergency C section

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Water, but daily reminder these 1 foot+ height difference couples are abominations and would not be able to reproduce in nature.

Water, but daily reminder these 1 foot+ height difference couples are abominations and would not be able to reproduce in nature.
Neither are wmaf couples viable in nature

My mom had a C-section for me and my dad isn't tall.

Brutal, brutal, brutal, brutal. Its fucking unnatural.

Like they care lol. They would date tall chad even if it meant the baby came out their mouth and they needed to get their throats cut open

Seems that any kind of interference with natural reproduction & birth seems to be somewhat consequential, such as with IVF which I have discussed about.

Their lust for tall males will never waver till they begin to die from it

Some races are so genetic trash that they have like 50 percent plus c section rates.

yes you did

i spoke about you being a gook worshipper many times and i never accused you of being hapa, not even once
You said I was eurasian tiger.

I dont wanna argue with you no more schizo sounding ass.

You said I was eurasian tiger.
i never said that once, that was another user lmao. Acting dumb again lmao, ur that desperate to keep your credibility even though your acc is for shits and giggles

I dont wanna argue with you no more schizo sounding ass.
first you say what are my autism levels, now you say this. Miring attempt to defame me to keep a meme acc.

i never said that once, that was another user lmao. Acting dumb again lmao, ur that desperate to keep your credibility even though your acc is for shits and giggles
Whatever nigga.

Sources for some?

:bigbrain:

TLDR

Urban women of bangladesh - 68 percent WTF

china - 40 percent

For europe:

20322.jpeg

I wish my mom shat me out in the jungle so I could’ve starved to death without food or water. If I could go through a lifetime of pain within an hour I would take the hour rather than living a whole life.

I was born via C section, parents are both the same height

I was born via C section, parents are both the same height
Women need "gynoid" pelvises to give birth without c-section. Doctors might say a woman doesn't have the hips for regular birth. How roomy the pelvis is should be one thing that women are discriminated by, but men don't discriminate by it. I tell you, women are born successful at life. One definition of success is being born with XX sex chromosomes.

Some races are so genetic trash that they have like 50 percent plus c section rates.
Turkish woman always do that shjt its so bad , both me and my sister are deformed rn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back