Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Short water venting

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I don't know, foids get everything so easy and get to have fun and do things and for men its just not the same and its just not fair and im sad.

Wow.... Such revelation... WHO COULD'VE THOUGHT!!!

Wow.... Such revelation... WHO COULD'VE THOUGHT!!!
My brain reminded me of it for the 488190th time and it made me sad

and they have the nerve to gaslight men with feminist bullshit about "oppression", women are rotten entities and just scum

and they have the nerve to gaslight men with feminist bullshit about "oppression", women are rotten entities and just scum
Yeah like life is already not fair then they are mean to us from thier ivory tower.

Famous rich people also make me sad because life is unfair, I get mad when I see a foid actor because she gets an amazing life just by existing, these actors from their ivory towers too often like to provide advice or criticise, samuel L jackson made a comment about incels before, yet all they have is from luck.

Life on tutorial mode. But remember that we still live in a horrible repressive patriarchy :foidSoy:

Life on tutorial mode. But remember that we still live in a horrible repressive patriarchy :foidSoy:
I blame the jews, its a smart strategy to power weak when powerful, foids rule the world and I rot :(

read some of the quotes I put on @pugmalion account page, reading them made me cheer up just now :feelskek:

LDARmaxxing is all I want to do at this point. Just have better genetics bro...