Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short/ugly guy gets rejected and humiliated.

The worst that can happen is a "No", yeah right

He looks like the crackhead from Menace 2 Society

The worst that can happen is a "No", yeah right
And the bitch showed him to almost 5 million people that will mock and humiliate him whenever he is recognized.
I couldn't imagine the horror if his friends and family see this shit.

Feel no empathy towards him. Acted like a completely retarded crack addict and is attempting to date 5 or 6 points up. Had it coming. He's old enough and articulate to the degree where he should of known what would happen. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.

This is so fucked up. Dude did literally nothing wrong. He was polite and all he did was tell a woman he was interested.

LMAO @ her getting roasted in the replies.

All you really did was expose his harassing behavior. People don’t even know what’s going on and how many other women he approached before the video harassing them while they eat.
2764.png
Fuck what everyone have to say.
an you show me statistics that im wrong? From my experience and plenty of other women, men seem to have no problem approaching, even in moments we clearly don’t view as appropriate.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

For me to be a woman, I don’t understand females at all. Always talking about how guys need to approach you, do it respectably, etc, but when they do, yall do stupid shit like this. If you don’t like him, say no thank you and keep it moving. Damn.
I wish women were like this one.

Just take it on the chin broooo, Plenty more fish in the sea

looooooooool