Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Short, ugly, autistic, male; if you have all four of these 100% you will live a shit life

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★
0%chance of any success. Lets call it the four strikes, if you have all four of these you've struck out and without fail you will live a miserable life.
Short and ugly? If youre a woman, it likely wont matter much. If youre a man then you better be nt because otherwise you will live in social poverty. Its IMPERATIVE you are socially acceptable, as an ugly manlet is still able to collect friends and have careers.

I have all four strikes with the consequences as follows: not able to get females (obviously), not able to collect friends although i dont want them tbh but even if i wanted i couldnt, unable to get any job because NTs shun me for wanting to keep to myself.

If you have all four of these you will be attacked in all facets of society in an unrelenting way all the while people gaslight you because their tiny NT brains cant comprehend people like you exist. My uncle also has all four of these traits and his life is even worse than mine

i have 3 of those

I dont know if im autistic but im socially retarded.

I have all 4... add in low IQ and small brain and it's just over for me

I have adhd or something where my mind wonders when given the simplist instructions,
prob wouldn't hurt me much if I was tall with hunter face

İ have ALl of them :blackpill::incel:

JBC-pill counteracts all four, so maybe learn how to make samosas?

:feelskek:
Giga delusionmaxxed

I wish I had the power to turn you into a sandnigger, you would rope within a week.
Yeah, must be real awful having white cucks prostrating themselves before you. Go back, achmed

ER wasn't necessarily fully ugly but he still had the other three and they indeed ruined his life. And that was a pampered rich kid. Imagine having the four death sentences and then other problems on top like being poor or being the wrong ethnicity for your neighborhood. The depths are deep.

ER wasn't necessarily fully ugly but he still had the other three and they indeed ruined his life. And that was a pampered rich kid. Imagine having the four death sentences and then other problems on top like being poor or being the wrong ethnicity for your neighborhood. The depths are deep.
what does er mean

Based
I fall under every point

Last edited:
I dont know if im autistic but im socially retarded.
Ala your Not NT and you didnt even Ask for this Shit

Dont feel Bad , reek in your misery and shove it down on These bastards

0%chance of any success. Lets call it the four strikes, if you have all four of these you've struck out and without fail you will live a miserable life.
Short and ugly? If youre a woman, it likely wont matter much. If youre a man then you better be nt because otherwise you will live in social poverty. Its IMPERATIVE you are socially acceptable, as an ugly manlet is still able to collect friends and have careers.

I have all four strikes with the consequences as follows: not able to get females (obviously), not able to collect friends although i dont want them tbh but even if i wanted i couldnt, unable to get any job because NTs shun me for wanting to keep to myself.

If you have all four of these you will be attacked in all facets of society in an unrelenting way all the while people gaslight you because their tiny NT brains cant comprehend people like you exist. My uncle also has all four of these traits and his life is even worse than mine
and even worse if you have a 2" penis