Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Short story from a few years ago

V

Venomf5191

Recruit
★★
I was waiting for my pizza , and then two guys come in. One manlet normie and one incel tier manlet, then a couple of prime jb roasties come in. 10/10 ass in yoga pants. The dudes start acting like they don't wanna look. Then some old guy comes in and says in loud voice upon seeing the roasties jbs ass. " Goddamn I wish I was 20 years younger "

The roastie didn't react. Then the two queers started saying " what a pervert freak , I could tell they were just feeding each other the bluepill like a couple of faggots

Cringe af.

They were coping.

you seem to be posting a lot lately. anything happen?

you seem to be posting a lot lately. anything happen?
nothing happened, it's just a good cope/distraction tbh. also I wanted to be a top 5 user.

Lol these guys are a joke. fucking bluepilled cucks.

nothing happened, it's just a good cope/distraction tbh. also I wanted to be a top 5 user.
You're trying to hard man. Post because you want to say something and not for the sake of just posting

"please love me m'ladies! I will defend you!"

These guys will never be able to suppress their biological desires. It's a fact that most men are perverts

You're trying to hard man. Post because you want to say something and not for the sake of just posting
you don't understand mate, whenever I do something other than post/browse incels.is I get depressed as fuck

LOL I love and hate old people at the same time

you don't understand mate, whenever I do something other than post/browse incels.is I get depressed as fuck
Nevermind lol

I am thankfully not at that stage and I'll post less when I have my vidya cope