Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Short ricecel getting fleeced by PUA "gurus"

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★

It's kinda long, but basically some short ricecel signs up to be coached by PUA gurus and they run a tour through Europe. They do some cold approach, meditation, talks etc. He started off as a 27 year old virgin, now he's 30 and apparently ascended. I skimmed through the vid and his only success is a few numbers and supposedly getting a blowjob with one date and a makeout session in another.

The cope is so strong, this guy is probably paying all these coaches 1000s of dollars and years of his time and I highly doubt he ever got laid or got a girlfriend.

Key points in video
1:10 - Getting brutally rejected while girls in the background laugh at him
3:00 - Getting mogged by his coach
4:00 - Getting a noodles number
7:40 - Meditation
8:45 - Chad coach just getting girls effortlessly
9:05 - "Female PUA coach" picks out clothes with him
10:00 - Talking about 2 dates resulting in "blowjob" and "makeout session"

:lul::lul::lul:

@Joelossus do you mog him man

Traveling seducer. JfL

@Joelossus do you mog him man
Not too sure tbh, i'm very bad at comparing myself to guys from a different race. I just gonna say yes, in order to please the jbw copers.

Traveling seducer jfl

Just go through 3 billion people bro. You will find someone at some point!

Even if I could ascend my life would spin into a tragic downturn after I realized it twas but a mere fantasy.

what a fucking retard. if he just stayed in taiwan he wouldve done all of this for free he isnt considered bad looking there. just lol @delusional ricecels who think they can get white stacy

what a fucking retard. if he just stayed in taiwan he wouldve done all of this for free he isnt considered bad looking there. just lol @delusional ricecels who think they can get white stacy
do u mog him bro

If you're a ricecel manlet, you should know better. How the fuck can you exist as an asian man and NOT EXPECT to get rejected/laughed at all the time? lmao delusional fuck.

you have to be zero self awareness and a retarded to do that.

Dd

holy fuck they dont even look like they come from the same planet ricecel ugliness is killing me reeeeeeee