Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short rednecks who try and make everything masculine about themselves are a laughing stock for women.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
If you're short masculinemaxxing by gymcelling/ handymanmaxxing will not help you get laid.
Women look at the nonchangeable aspects for value. At least quality foids. But there's always SEA.
You can thugmaxx but then you'd be dead last in another demographic.
Rednecks have flat logic and prefer to rough-go through the technicals of everything. Like when shit is held together with simple materials like duct tape. It's redneck.
Idk. All of them are the reason that the blackpill is prominent but hicks are animals who only care about masculinity and money.

Fuck you cock sucker

Legit. Do they really think women will want them in their flannel shirt acting all masculine over a prime metro city chad in a suit? JFL.

I have to agree with, they are deluding themselves.

Legit. Do they really think women will want them in their flannel shirt acting all masculine over a prime metro city chad in a suit? JFL.
This, the chad could cut them open with his jawline

No masculinity for your height.

yeah but to address chad is to address their lack of value to the power they lack that HE holds.
I feel bad for the hicks who are dealing with their environment and give up looks maxxing and self improvement because of the culture of denial towards anyone who had any kind of refinement.
Really sucks for small hicks because they don't want to address anything that comes from the realm of intelligence, culture, class, art, creativity, etc. so they try to be masculine to save their ego from intellectual/ abstract deficiencies. But they'll get treated like shit anyway by the taller hicks. It's a lose lose situation. I just have no pity for them because they are choosing to go the masculine route rather than explore something more creative for the good of society all for ego preservation.

My dad is such a person. Who goes overly masculine to cover up his intellectual/ cultural deficiencies. But he also get sit rough in the hillbilly prominent climates.

i like hillbillies they're down to earth

yeah but to address chad is to address their lack of value to the power they lack that HE holds.
I feel bad for the hicks who are dealing with their environment and give up looks maxxing and self improvement because of the culture of denial towards anyone who had any kind of refinement.
Really sucks for small hicks because they don't want to address anything that comes from the realm of intelligence, culture, class, art, creativity, etc. so they try to be masculine to save their ego from intellectual/ abstract deficiencies. But they'll get treated like shit anyway by the taller hicks. It's a lose lose situation. I just have no pity for them because they are choosing to go the masculine route rather than explore something more creative for the good of society all for ego preservation.

My dad is such a person. Who goes overly masculine to cover up his intellectual/ cultural deficiencies. But he also get sit rough in the hillbilly prominent climates.

They are identical to British Chavs. Anybody that is refined, creative, educated, well spoken, quiet, introvert, studious, bookish, is "gay" to them. they have such a frail view of what masculinity should be they are beyond pathetic.

same w the machismo in latin cultures and the gangsta ethos in black culture. extremely reductionist worldview borne out of low class environments as an appeal to esteem/value when none is present. pride and masculinity are the coping mechanisms of the low class and low iq. self awareness is a threat to their status quo. its more far more dangerous to be self aware and different in those environments than more progressive ones. as such they are largely products of their environment. genetically and epigenetically as well.

Honestly if you're short it makes more sense to kpop maxx. That's what I'm doing, i already lost 20 kgs but look fat as before (173cm/75kg now), aiming for 50kg

same w the machismo in latin cultures and the gangsta ethos in black culture. extremely reductionist worldview borne out of low class environments as an appeal to esteem/value when none is present. pride and masculinity are the coping mechanisms of the low class and low iq. self awareness is a threat to their status quo. its more far more dangerous to be self aware and different in those environments than more progressive ones. as such they are largely products of their environment. genetically and epigenetically as well.
Refinement in almost every sense is far more esteemed by women.
Yeah british chavs, nigs, latinos, hicks, etc. They all cope by saying their adversity gave them the real life essentials in a primal world but until the apocalypse hits (their only bet, sad and vain) then they're not gonna get shit from female validation.

Idk man, most of the low IQ, low class machismo peasants that I know have similarly low class trashy GFs with tramp stamps and ultra thin eye brows which were popular in the 2000s

Its because they have a fragile view on masculinity and what it truly is.

anyone who has to try, period, is a genetic failure

chad doesn't have to try

all forms of non-chad life are coping

rednecks, though, have trailer trash they can freely fuck.

I knew a 5'3, hyper "masculine" redneck in high school and he fucked nearly every degenerate girl since he was like 12. They may be probably the worst, least attractive men that could exist, but the couple I knew got as much pussy as chads... just from sub 4's. I doubt they give a shit about that though.

rednecks, though, have trailer trash they can freely fuck.

I knew a 5'3, hyper "masculine" redneck in high school and he fucked nearly every degenerate girl since he was like 12. They may be probably the worst, least attractive men that could exist, but the couple I knew got as much pussy as chads... just from sub 4's. I doubt they give a shit about that though.
They are the ultimate used car salesmen. The sub 4s are just happy to have the novelty of a girl rather than any class.