Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Short people banned from college

Ricecels constantly being beaten down by their countries

Whilst the logic makes sense, the college shouldn't do this

This is so bullshitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Ricecels greatest enemies are themselves.

Men get filtered by height constantly in their education and careers and at some point it becomes the linchpin stopping their progress. The fact that taller men are more successful proves this.

(I’m genuinely interested what people think about the logic in that statement. It sounds a little weird to me but also makes sense.)

But they are just making it explicit. I bet you no woman complained about this policy.

UGLY MEN ARE BANNED FROM SOCIETY!

The other problem is that talented short men lose out to untalented tall men . This means there is no point in contributing to society as a short man. I think talented, smart short men and incels should be as sneaky as possible; we owe no loyalty to a society that has kicked us to the curb.

“Why are short men less successful than taller men? I don’t know but let’s ban short men from our business school then act like it’s their fault for being unsuccessful” :feelsclown:

HSB justifies the selection criterion by saying that the school aims to train future leaders and excellent managers for both the public and private sectors.

It's not just about technical suitability but also about physical suitability, the school said, adding that height is a decisive factor, especially when it comes to leadership and self-confidence. But is there really a link between height and self-confidence?

Anecdotally, French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte was 1.66 meters tall, China's former leader Deng Xiaoping measured 1.57 meters and Soviet Russia's Vladimir Lenin was 1.60 meters tall.

Andrea Abele-Brehm, a social psychologist at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg in Germany, told DW that "there is a connection" between height and self-confidence, but "it is relatively small and ambiguous."

"I know a guy" :foidSoy:

This is some Gattaca type shit. I thought these communists were supposed to believe in equality and equity. Burn in hell you fucking slant eyed chink Nigger hypocrite faggots.

:whatfeels:

INCEL GENOCIDE IS REAL BUDDY BOYOS

College is a scam so good.

And it is already done unofficially here and other places, if you go to school you the go to the job interview as a short man; where will that get you?
What really sucks is that whatever passes for normie there will take advantage of it and act equal to Chad because they were just...tall enough.

Life nevER gets bettER for most guys, it only gets worse.

Honestly I hope stuff like this continues so foids and normies can't act like the only reason we are angry is only because we can't have sex... being sub5 effects your life in so many ways but it's mostly from indirect discrimination that's hard to prove so everyone just tries to gaslight you into thinking it's your own fault, but that's hard to do when society finally starts saying the quiet part out loud.
We are already discriminated against for being short, we have next to no chance at genuine success, I actually respect this somewhat since at least it's honest for a change.

At least they applied it to both genders and not just guys

I already knew it was a rice nation before I even clicked the link lmfao :feelshaha: I'd say "what's wrong with them" but honestly Asians are just more honest about profiling than the rest of the world
Yeah I’m an honest mak

I support this. INITIATE GENDER ACCELERATIONISM

this has too be fake, right?

I can guarantee things like this will become global, there's already a large contingent trying to promote "childless" and "bachelor tax" ideas in the west and it seems to be growing in popularity, some suggesting making them as high as 70% of your wage, which essentially spells death for incels. Essentially incel genocide via economics.

I can guarantee things like this will become global, there's already a large contingent trying to promote "childless" and "bachelor tax" ideas in the west and it seems to be growing in popularity, some suggesting making them as high as 70% of your wage, which essentially spells death for incels. Essentially incel genocide via economics.
Why would the elites care? Wouldn't they want manlets

God is a female.

Civil war of the sexless men then, is what they gonna get. Violence and anarchy.

Why would the elites care? Wouldn't they want manlets
Its okay if you are Jewish with family name<=> instant upperclass bloodline. Your height cant stop you. Now, a regular jew is just as fucked.

The school announced that female students must be at least 1.58 meters tall and male students at least 1.65 meters to be considered for admission this year.

I would barely make the cut-off...

the incel genocide has begun

based femlet requirement though