Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Short normies are so hilarious

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
They try to overcompensate by acting tough. They’re like a puppy beefing at a wall. They try to pick on us yet they aren’t so great themselves. I remembered 2 normies so far in the past who act like they’re tough shit. One of them from hs times, always wanted to fight people, trying act all tough. He is short scrawny boy and he acts like he is a jock. It’s funny Like bro you play roblox and hung out with some emo girl who’s a freshmen but yet you claim you don’t do that cuz it’s weird.

Now the other normie at work who’s 22, He got the ugliest hair i seen. He is just as short as me and his voice sounds like he is going through puberty. this guy also trying to act all tough and shit. This is the same guy who asked if i had a girlfriend and sex. The guy just talks about beating people up and how he talks to many girls but some reject him and that he doesn’t care (pure cope).

Just an everyday normie who talks about teenager shit. I mean he is the only guy i ever heard talk about that. Dude talks about smoking all the time too. Something i notice from these 2 normies is that they only make friends cuz they sell weed or do weed. It’s hilarious They’re actually miserable deep down for some reason. There’s other sightings of normies acting tough but i almost got a essay

short normie face= incel these days, unless betabuxx and jester

In middle school I knew a short, NT, guy with red hair who told me about how he beat guys up for messing with his autistic cousin. I don't know if he wanted me to think he was cool or if he thought I was a bully and he was warning me.

The guy just talks about beating people up and how he talks to many girls but some reject him and that he doesn’t care (pure cope).

Something i notice from these 2 normies is that they only make friends cuz they sell weed or do weed. It’s hilarious They’re actually miserable deep down for some reason. There’s other sightings of normies acting tough but i almost got a essay
It's a common trait I've noticed among low tier normies, most of them don't have sex but try to hide it up with things like; ''I just don't care enough'', ''I dodged a bullet'', ''but no I've actually fucked before, it's just this time was different''. Or the classic; ''Akshually I don't want a relationship now, but I could always get one whenever''.

Cope, cope and cope. They don't wanna admit that no foid wants them, they're literally incels in denial. And normies are the most annoying pieces of shit possible when they don't have any girl who's after them. They'll bully, they'll jestermaxx, they'll belittle and be the clown of the group in a very annoying way since they try to put others down while doing so. Seen it happen every time.

In middle school I knew a short, NT, guy with red hair who told me about how he beat guys up for messing with his autistic cousin. I don't know if he wanted me to think he was cool or if he thought I was a bully and he was warning me.
was he some scrawny ass guy. If he was then he probably never fought anyone and if he did then he probably lost.
It's a common trait I've noticed among low tier normies, most of them don't have sex but try to hide it up with things like; ''I just don't care enough'', ''I dodged a bullet'', ''but no I've actually fucked before, it's just this time was different''. Or the classic; ''Akshually I don't want a relationship now, but I could always get one whenever''.

Cope, cope and cope. They don't wanna admit that no foid wants them, they're literally incels in denial. And normies are the most annoying pieces of shit possible when they don't have any girl who's after them. They'll bully, they'll jestermaxx, they'll belittle and be the clown of the group in a very annoying way since they try to put others down while doing so. Seen it happen every time.
It’s kinda funny seeing them suffer with such pain but also brutal cuz they take it out on us and it shows that we are more worthless than them. We never can compare to them either way