Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Short movie "INCEL" I found in YouTube; thoughts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
It feels like they went to the extreme as show what only a few incels might actually be like, but this guy has good traits, white, tall, good hair, good bone structure, and young. But it's realistic at least for me when they showed him all alone sitting in his room. They even took the words from the man ER himself that was in his manifesto and used them here smh.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NJois4JMGU

Last edited:
This guy is not an incel, this video is based on the fake stereotype of incel, that all incels act like that IRL, and that all of them have mental issues, not looks ones

if I heard roomates have sex like he did I'd call the fucking cops on them

[UWSL][UWSL]If that guy is an incel I'm a fucking subhuman then[/UWSL][/UWSL] :feelsrope:

View attachment 452187

[UWSL][UWSL]We even went out in court[/UWSL][/UWSL] :feelsohgod:
he's not an incel just their attempt at portraying what incels are like in general which is bs. If I was like him I wouldn't be here rn.

that guy isnt an incel, its just a projection of how they think we're avg/above avg looking because they don't want to accept how different things are because of looks.

Once I saw his face I stopped watching. JFL. His jaw and hair put him at PSL 6 at least. He would clean up with noodlewhores

If they wanted to be realistic they would use a subhuman currycel actor

All he needed was a shower....

Mogs me to oblivion

,,[UWSL]I'm gorgeous, but you girls don't see that" [/UWSL]

they should use a 5'2'' bald indian janitor instead

As always, not real subhumans. They should use these

Unnamed 1

Unnamed 3

Roles of the roommates should have been reversed but that would be RaCysT

Every single retarded assumption on the video is wrong and I will not bother wasting my time explaining it second by second why.

bastards, all because they know if they put up an ugly actor no one would be interested in the video. how much damage that bastard elliot rodger did to the incel movement.

These Jews are making money off incels by trivializing and plagiarizing ER, using his words to earn profit. Hopefully the ghost of ER pays them a visit them one day.

This video is too cringe ngl.

It feels like they went to the extreme as show what only a few incels might actually be like, but this guy has good traits, white, tall, good hair, good bone structure, and young. But it's realistic at least for me when they showed him all alone sitting in his room. They even took the words from the man ER himself that was in his manifesto and used them here smh.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NJois4JMGU

Hes LTN so makes sense hes incel. Face > Height. Even white men have it rough at LTN

What even happened? I am not going to waste my time watching some pathetic attempt of what people think incels are