Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill short midfaced subhuman talk about us

One of the most punchable faces of all time

Losers making videos about reddit communities. This is truly the saddest timeline.

Why is @PM_ME_STRIPPERS in literally every fucking youtube video about this forum?

Like, literally almost every single one.

woman probably despise him. he has such a shitty beta and feminine face. he looks like a lesbian. hes a 2.

That feel when you're a fat manlet and you can't get girls.
Body language can't lie.
Manlet

I'd love to see the sea turtles this nigga is fucking

in all seriousness he probably gets laid all the time despite being subhuman, very NT mannerisms

Why the fuck is some fat humanoid pig making videos about us?

Why is @PM_ME_STRIPPERS in literally every fucking youtube video about this forum?

I am inclined to believe that it is because he is a quite active poster.

He be fucking bulbasaurs and shit

This forum has a simple and modern UI. Don't know what he is on about.

The people most obsessed with incels are incels-in-denial like this walking abortion

JFL if this guy mogs you, it's over.

i honestly do not understand the mindset of a bluepilled incel. pretending to be happy whilst not having any sex

The problem with these videos is these dickheads take something that is said sarcastically by one of us and make out as though it is 100% serious.

This guy has to be trolling. There is no way you cannot tell how obvious the sarcasm is in some of these post.

This guy has to be trolling. There is no way you cannot tell how obvious the sarcasm is in some of these post.
Never underestimate the power of subhuman stupidity.

in all seriousness he probably gets laid all the time despite being subhuman, very NT mannerisms

No, he attempts to have sex but can’t get through all the blubber.

lmao look at his numale facial hair, he cant even grow a proper beard.

His tache looks like shit, he's probably hoping he'll be messaged by lots of girls wanting to bang him.

Edit: He's probably a homo.

because normies dont like the truth

just lol at normies wasting time on making videos on useless shit