Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Short men live longer

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
If there is a God he has a sick sense of humor.
Honestly fuck tallfags. They get all the women AND they get to die faster. Meanwhile short dudes have to suffer the most for the longest duration of time. Jokes on them though. I may be a virgin manlet now but once I hit the retirement home I'm coming for that widowed grandma pussy :chad:.

LIFEFUEL for manlets.

SUIFUEL FOR TALLFAGS.

It's probably because taller people cause more stress on the heart.

Copefuel.

The physical declines happen only at 195-200cm at least. The vast VAST majority don't make it there.

Not anymore. We will all rope before our natural deaths. The fate of us manlets in 2020.

Not anymore. We will all rope before our natural deaths. The fate of us manlets in 2020.
:feelscry: you're right. i simply cant imagine surviving to 30. ill be long dead before that time comes around.

COPERNICUS TIER POST.
Li chingYuen

Li Ching Yuen was said to be very tall — around seven feet, and renowned martial artist. He was also an herb-seller, starting from the time he was a child. It was in the course of his work gathering and selling herbs that he learned about their properties for enhancing longevity.
He claimed to have been born in 1736, while disputed records suggest 1677, implying an age at death of 197 and 256 years, respectively.

COPERNICUS TIER POST.
View attachment 360190
Li Ching Yuen was said to be very tall — around seven feet, and renowned martial artist. He was also an herb-seller, starting from the time he was a child. It was in the course of his work gathering and selling herbs that he learned about their properties for enhancing longevity.
He claimed to have been born in 1736, while disputed records suggest 1677, implying an age at death of 197 and 256 years, respectively.
Seems legit.

The article "Tortoise-Pigeon-Dog", from the 15 May 1933 issue of Time reports on his history, and includes Li's answer to the secret of a long life:[13]
  • Keep a quiet heart
  • Sit like a tortoise
  • Walk sprightly like a pigeon
  • Sleep like a dog

Copefuel.

The physical declines happen only at 195-200cm at least. The vast VAST majority don't make it there.
The study says "The range was seen all the way across from being 5-foot tall to 6-foot tall. The taller you got, the shorter you lived."
COPERNICUS TIER POST.
View attachment 360190
Not every short person lives a long time, and not every tall person dies early. There's simply a correlation. So I'm not sure what the point of your post is. That's just one man. You're using cucktears level "I know a guy" logic to dismiss good research.
No manlet wants to live longer. Not lifefuel at all
You're right. Manlets commit double the suicide: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/

Last edited:
I may be a virgin manlet now but once I hit the retirement home I'm coming for that widowed grandma pussy :chad:.
just wait till he finds out that they only fuck the chad and chadlite home workers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
nah but for real though i would totally fuck granny pussy if they were attractive enough
too bad they'd probably try to babytrap you
or because they have mental issues, say you raped them

In other words, more time to plan proper ER

Great! I didn't know. Foids can have their feminism, I will commit to shortism and we will outlive them

I wish all tallfags died faster

try not to rope before you hit 30

Gigabrutal: extremely tall tallfags die a LOT earlier.
Yes.

The study says "The range was seen all the way across from being 5-foot tall to 6-foot tall. The taller you got, the shorter you lived."

Not every short person lives a long time, and not every tall person dies early. There's simply a correlation. So I'm not sure what the point of your post is. That's just one man. You're using cucktears level "I know a guy" logic to dismiss good research.

You're right. Manlets commit double the suicide: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/
Good research you made me laugh.
It is obvious that taller man lives longer because duhhh happy life and short man bullshit life all we know that depression, loneliness,no social, stress etc; are crucial for your health span longevity.

Last edited:
"Incels have much lower STD rates than chads, study found." -- the same type of shit. Don't care about tallfags problems.

The rope is the only option