Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

short men discrimination

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★
When a short man complains in public about his height because he has spent his entire life being oppressed and amused in the form of social exclusion, bullying and not being taken seriously, you hear from outsiders that this whole issue is nonsense. You have to take it as it is, accept life and make the best of it.

But if a disabled person in a wheelchair says that he feels discriminated against, then there is understanding for him. The same goes for black people as a form of racism (BLM) or women who earn less than men (Feminsm) or even homosexuals (LGBTQ)

Why is there no such thing for us short men?

and I know that there are many tall users here who have also made fun of smaller men. You will all never understand what that does to you.

I have the feeling that we are simply an undiscovered discriminatory minority that is not conventionally recognized by society.

Last edited:
It's human nature to see the smaller man as garbage, it doesn't matter if this is in Pakistan or in Canada. People are inherently evil. Gynocentrism does make it worse though.

we are the most discriminated race ever, even more than jews in concentration camps had better life than the avg short man

we are the most discriminated race ever, even more than jews in concentration camps had better life than the avg short man
that's true. even in middle age short men where court jesters for the king and the lowest stratum of society

Uhh yeah why not just incels in general and ugly people in general?

The problem is white people can be ugly and all these SJW-movements except maybe for the disabled one are there to fuck over white straight males not actually to help niggers fags or foids.

lmao what?
There is no ,,incels in general''. 80-90% of forum users here are fakecels.
if you are tall and ugly THEN GO GYM. problem solved.
If you have autism THEN GO TO A PSYCHOLOGIST. problem solved.
if you are 5'5 short then live the hell life or rope.

There is no ,,incels in general''. 80-90% of forum users here are fakecels.
if you are tall and ugly THEN GO GYM. problem solved.
If you have autism THEN GO TO A PSYCHOLOGIST. problem solved.
if you are 5'5 short then live the hell life or rope.
Brb guys i'm going to the gym and my psychologist and after that i'm driving to poundtown.

Shut up you short bitch.

View attachment 949133Brb guys i'm going to the gym and my psychologist and after that i'm driving to poundtown.

Shut up you short bitch.
bro nobody here looks like him. that's even disability.
99% of the incels today have no disability.
they are probably like u 6ft tall, fat, with some hair missing and now complaining.
go to gym shave your head und you will fuck Megan fox.