Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Short men discord server

• Thread starter FiveThreeChinesecel
  • Start date
5'7" is short are you retard?

I'm 5'11" manlet I'll be joining

5'7 is the global average male height kys. it's not short. it's only 2 inches below the average male height in America. anyone who is 5'7 can just wear stilts.

try being fucking 5'5.

I’m 5’9” when I leave the house (5’8” before), but I live a very different reality to an actual 5’5” Manlet

5'7 is the global average male height kys. it's not short. it's only 2 inches below the average male height in America. anyone who is 5'7 can just wear stilts.

try being fucking 5'5.
Who cares if it's the global average? Women see it as short. Only men see it as average. Women's worldview is completely different.

Who cares if it's the global average? Women see it as short. Only men see it as average. Women's worldview is completely different.
We need to pull some MKultra shit and psyop them in the masses into thinking it's as desirable as 6ft

We need to pull some MKultra shit and psyop them in the masses into thinking it's as desirable as 6ft
That's not going to happen. It's already ingrained in their cores. As soon as they are born they are already predisposed to think that way. It's female nature. Girls who are 7-8 years old already want tall young dudes.
And the more they mature the stronger will be the height preference. Why do you think so many women say that they liked Tom Holland when they were younger but some years later they just can't see him the same way? Us men still find hot the girls who we thought were hot when we were kids, they don't, they start to be only legitimately attracted to tall dudes.

Last edited:
And the more they mature the stronger will be the height preference. Why do you think so many women say that they liked Tom Holland when they were younger but some years later they just can't see him the same way?
I didn't know they don't find the same men hot as kids when they turn into adults like we do with girls. absolutely wild.

That's not going to happen. It's already ingrained in their cores. As soon as they are born they are already predisposed to think that way. It's female nature.
Is it possible at all for attraction to be malleable by external forces? like as a hypothetical if fucking tall dudes was socially frowned upon with women and fucking short dudes gives you higher status, would they still lust over tall dudes to the extreme extent they do now?