Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Short men deserve better

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
They don't need to be targeted Everytime 24/7 let us exist in our own bubble you NT fuckatoids you can't even fucking IMAGINE AN APPLE WHEN CLOSING YOUR EYES. FUCK YOU 7FT ZOOMERS TO HELL I HOPE YOU ALL GET SKINNY RETARDED SLENDERMAN BODIES THAT WAY 90 POUNDS YOU SICK COMPETITIVE FUCKFACES.

Everytime I see a tallfaggot I wonder how many seconds it could take me to cut the shins everyone and then so he can go from 6'1 to 5'1

I dreamt last night a memory how I played basketball at pe class elementary school, I was more of less same height as everyone else, it felt so good not feeling like a dwarf Manchild. :fuk:

I dreamt last night a memory how I played basketball at pe class elementary school, I was more of less same height as everyone else, it felt so good not feeling like a dwarf Manchild. :fuk:
Terabased brain you got boyo

Hi fellow 5'11 Manlet king , if we were born 30 years ago, we would be heightmogging:feelskek::feelskek:
Even 5'11 retards think they can make fun of terabased 5'3 kings like me which is retarded because their shins are so vulernable

I am the second coming of the new ER era of inceldia!
Steve Martin Crying GIF

no one deserves anything

no one deserves anything
Cope.

Only psuedo intellectuals use this to sound smarter.

I deserve a peaceful boring mundane life till I die. Not a life of unwanted misery. That's what I deserved.

It's either a don't mess with me and I don't mess with you world. In my book. Sadly everyone is technically on that good ol punishment radar. Except me. I am the singularity of the universe. Literally the reality is in the shape of MY braincells

Last edited: