Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “short men can never date”

The exception is not the rule

The fact that they had to cherrypick these few short guys being with tall girls just proves how uncommon this combination is and how over it is for most manlets

just cherrypick betabuxxers theory

Yes, some short guys get girlfriends and romance.

For each one that succeeds, thousands fail.

Also, what is the QUALITY of that relationship? Is the guy a total submissive cuck in a femdom relationship where the foid treats him like total garbage? Also, how many Chads is the foid fucking on the side? How many STDs will she spread to him? How many years of alimony and child support (for Chad's kids) will the manlet be ordered to pay by the family court?

Also, this brown manlet in the picture is kissing a tranny.

Last edited:
Yes, some short guys get girlfriends and romance.

For each one that succeeds, thousands fail.

Also, what is the QUALITY of that relationship? Is the guy a total submissive cuck in a femdom relationship where the foid treats him like total garbage? Also, how many Chads is the foid fucking on the side? How many STDs will she spread to him? How many years of alimony and child support (for Chad's kids) will the guy be ordered to pay by the family court?

exceptions don`t change the rule

IT is full of fat ugly female saying strategy users and troons. Don't give them the attention they so desperately desire

All of these guys mog me regardless what their height is.

Im not sure if normies are just low iq or if their wishful thinking messes up with their ability to think. I could also send some news about a guy that jumped off a building and somehow lived does that prove jumping off a building isn't dangerous?

Why dont they post the study that shows foids prefer men who are 8" taller?

Im not sure if normies are just low iq or if their wishful thinking messes up with their ability to think. I could also send some news about a guy that jumped off a building and somehow lived does that prove jumping off a building isn't dangerous?
or that a muslim does a terrorist attack so all muslims are terrorist. or a black person robs a bank so all blacks are criminals. but oh no, that's absurd and racist and blah blah blah

but 1 short guy gets a wife and all the sudden all short men can EASILY date it's just about personality bro

normies aren't worth talking to in 2024

One of my father's friends in the army shot himself in the head and survived. He's in a wheelchair now but it still shows getting shot in the head won't kill you.

The fact that they had to cherrypick these few short guys being with tall girls just proves how uncommon this combination is and how over it is for most manlets
This

>The reason incels don't want to date women taller than them is because they don't want to feel dominated because it humiliates them

Fucking kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back