Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Short man and proud

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Brutal delusionpill

By this logic, being disabled and mentally ill makes you the luckiest person on Earth due to how hard it makes you want to grind.

Certainly there will always be manlets. In a world where sexual access is given by competition, there will always be those who are in the lowest places, those who always lose.

By this logic, being disabled and mentally ill makes you the luckiest person on Earth due to how hard it makes you want to grind.
If you're mentally ill and you're happy, that's fine.

Holey Cope, Batman.

Tall men on average earn more. Short men are not more "ahead" when it comes to careers, which is his main cope here.

Snowboarding and Skating isn't hard for tall people either.

The whole "It makes us grind harder" cope, is cope. Everyone is grinding hard. If you have a disadvantage, then you will lag behind in life.

In the future short people, whether men or women should get castrated chemically so they cant reproduce and if the doctor sees that a baby will be below average height it should get euthanized so it wont suffer unneccessary

In the future short people, whether men or women should get castrated chemically so they cant reproduce and if the doctor sees that a baby will be below average height it should get euthanized so it wont suffer unneccessary
Short guys don't need that in a post tinder world. If a girl finds out a guy is short, she can get another guy immediately.

Short women will keep breeding, but the tall men they breed with will increase the average height.

People that unironically say "Short Kings" need to be beheaded in mass.

I probably would have killed myself if I was five foot fucking four.

I probably would have killed myself if I was five foot fucking four.
shut up man. It's all loser mentality you are talking about. you just have to grind hard and find a job that earns much so that you can pass other tall guys and get muscular so that you can be a fucking man baby when you are close with a guy taller than you.

People that unironically say "Short Kings" need to be beheaded in mass.
the term short king is made up by people who mocks short people. You have to be a "king" in order to compenstate your curse which is being short.

the term short king is made up by people who mocks short people. You have to be a "king" in order to compenstate your curse which is being short.
It's just a social mindgame. Don't fall for it. You ain't safe

the walking dead amc GIF

Short guys don't need that in a post tinder world. If a girl finds out a guy is short, she can get another guy immediately.

Short women will keep breeding, but the tall men they breed with will increase the average height.
That's why short women should euthanized as well. As long as short women exists there will always be manlets

That's why short women should euthanized as well. As long as short women exists there will always be manlets
Short women are so hot. I love them.

They don't notice me.

But there's nothing that can reduce incels. Women will always mate with the top chads they have access too, and dating apps can never be banned, so that will always be less than 1% of the population.

If you did what you want to do, then 6'4" would be the new short cell and women would only mate with 7 foot and above, and so on. As people get closer to women's ideal, what use to be Chad becomes incel.

Short women are so hot. I love them.
Due to men being naturally attracted ti short women there will always be manlets. Fuck biology.

If you did what you want to do, then 6'4" would be the new short cell and women would only mate with 7 foot and above, and so on.
That's like saying that laws are useless because people still commit crime. While this statement is not wrong people will be less likely to do it because they can't do it without any consequences. That's why making children should be strictly regulated.

Due to men being naturally attracted ti short women there will always be manlets. Fuck biology.
And feminine looking men, with feminine voices.

That's like saying that laws are useless because people still commit crime. While this statement is not wrong people will be less likely to do it because they can't do it without any consequences. That's why making children should be strictly regulated.
normies would never allow any incel laws.

It's incredibly patronizing...

r/short positive comments be like: I know a 5ft4 guy who doesn't have back pain.
r/tall positive comments be like: I know a 6ft6 guy who only lost his virginity at 18.

A person can be mentally retarded and still be happy. In the end, it depends.
I don’t think they calssify it as mental illness then do they?

I don’t think they calssify it as mental illness then do they?
It depends. For example, a person with a very low IQ and only brain problems is not the same as a person with Down syndrome.

Nobody is proud to be a turbomanlet. :feelskek:

Now put him on a lie detector test and ask him if he'd want to be 5'4 still or 6'3.

It depends. For example, a person with a very low IQ and only brain problems is not the same as a person with Down syndrome.
Down syndrome is just a straight up genetic problem. I don’t know if anyone calls that mental illness, do they?

“When we fall, it’s nothing”

So many ways to interpret this, virtually all of them negative.

It’s nothing because you’re close to the ground already (never amounted to anything)

It’s nothing because society doesn’t give a damn about you

It’s nothing because you always fall. You’re used to it

Symbolically that statement may be one of the biggest of copes ever

Bluepilled beyond repair! His brain is malfunctioning

Dumbest coping i heard this year.

I absolutely love being 5"4, my life is great.

The weather is fine down here theory

Why the hell can't they understand that short king is emasculating and cucked?