Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short Life expectancy

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
our generation 1980/90 will have short lifespan,due stress bad genes ,drugs, toxic food,air and water,and depression , we here cope with sui we are not mentally stable
and we not have social sec in our old age where we be more ill. 45-50 yrs will be yrs we start to die i hope fast death.

this aproach is good when we have no future and die alone , for neet and others whit forms of anxiety and depression from shithole countrys this cut the yrs when parents/gibs/neetbux are not present and no help sustain comfy life style .

we need to life for that present moment do want we want or can do ,and not afraid for our future because agepill and this possibly blackpill doom our future time on this planet

im freeter work part-time or neeting for max 1 yrs and then start work full ot part time.. and my big anxiety is im gona be alone and homeless incels who cant sui , but now i see my i can enjoy this moment and dont thing im gonna suffer 20 yers in prison or mental hospital or worse . but to be afraid of unknown future things and go every day whit extreme anxiety is hell .

poor etnich male + mental illnes = avg. -16 yrs

Last edited:
Goodthing im not from that generation.

Who wants to live for 80/90 years anyway? Sounds like torture.

babyboomers and chad/stacys who retire and have good health from their good life

Last edited:
My grandma has to wear diapers again because of a weak bladder. FUCK THAT.

I'm fastfoodmaxxing once I turn 60