Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Short Kings

life is a humiliation ritual

Foids view short men as nature abominations, a bit like if a freak creature escaped from a circus.

Foids view short men as nature abominations, a bit like if a freak creature escaped from a circus.

Holes cannot be expected to gauge intelligence.

Just be a chadlet Theory

Holes cannot be expected to gauge intelligence.

Being Non-NT is a partial remedy for this. I have fantasies that make NT femoid dullards view me as incompetent. This is why one stupidly contacted a relatives of mine and received nothing except redirections.

Do not blame yourself for the shallowness of foids.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1eDoWfkLlLsN

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jP2dDC9kFaE

View: https://vocaroo.com/19oHl31HFuZE

They are puppy-guarding bigoted Pean holes.

View attachment 606579

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
TotalGlobal283370C=0.479617T=0.520383
EuropeanSub238688C=0.487787T=0.512213
AfricanSub11348C=0.62328T=0.37672
African OthersSub390C=0.685T=0.315
African AmericanSub10958C=0.62110T=0.37890

The federal authorities of America would like my information?
I am 23-year-old Intellau Celistic, of Minnesota. I was bullied by relatives and strangers over the years. I countered my history by connecting with a White woman named Shannon.

I love my intelligence, and dislike holes.

Holes lack intelligence.

Holes cannot gauge intelligence, of-course. I have no hole friends and never did.

I'm partially SEA, but I have little desire to see Asian women and leave the country I was born in:

Native Americans are the "Warrior-Type" Mongoloids of their race. East Asians are "Magic-Type"(Intelligence).
As a Blasian, I have Denisovan ancestry.

I'm Blasian(AA + Chinese/Filipino/Siberian/Tribaloid(Amerindian)):

I've accepted that, as hole standards become too absurd, they'll simply resort to grasping desperately to justify them.

FLAMETHROWER

I'll try:

If holes valued intelligence and knowledge/wisdom in males over physical appearance, the "Lesbian Pill" would be insignificant.

Her dementia-riddled mind was likely unable to gauge you appropriately. Pean holes, due to having non-Asiatic genes, are less intelligent over time.

Cumskin holes do not gauge intelligence well. Of-course, they lack it, so...

They are bigoted. Pean holes are virtue-signalling hypocrites and would quickly toss an ethnic for a handsome, well-off White male under any situation.

Nuclear level coping
It really is, but I'm sure some manlet soydditors will see that and it will give their bluepilled minds hope

These men are literally being humiliated for their height.

foids are trying to not look racist against towards manlets.i bet this guys are humiliated and cucked af

a little man is easier to control