Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Short Jacked or Tall Skinny?

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes

Tall skinny all the way. Forget gymmaxxing. Drunk foids never lie.

These women belong in jail
full

Just auschwitzmaxx

Nothing you do as a manlet matters it’s just fucking over. It’s just sad seeing so many of them push themselves day after day at the gym fueled with the cope that muscles will somehow make them get foids.

Obviously tall skinny.

Short jacked is where the whole manlet meme came from to begin with. It was to mock short guys who didn't know their place and tried to bulk up, ending up looking weirdly stubby.

no need to watch this i know what they are going to say

"The short guy's funny? That's great, but I still like tall and skinny."
Lol at her tone of voice during this
"He needs to be taller than me. I'm 5'7, so 5'10"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol jsut look at the amount of coping in the comments

lol jsut look at the amount of coping in the comments

You made me go and look at some of the butthurt redpilled manlets comments there even though I didn't want to look.

I've seen this video before, tallfag halo in effect.

already knew the answer at title

I wont watch the video but lifefuel for semi-tall framecels/auschwitzcels like me. It probably wont help me though because my face is 4-5/10.

I wont watch the video but lifefuel for semi-tall framecels/auschwitzcels like me. It probably wont help me though because my face is 4-5/10.
How tall are you?

May as well kill yourself if you’re below 5’9 and average looking in 2020. 5’10 needs to be good looking to have a chance JFL
The tall skinny guys I see with girls have decent face. I rather be 6’2 130lbs with a nice face then some jacked 5’7 manlet

How tall are you?
6'2 really narrow frame/shoulders though and 4-5/10 face. Makes me look like a cartoon character sort of. If i had a large head like a lightbulb it would look even more ridiculous.

:soy: "well your personality will help you look better and she will see you as the only one she wants"

6'2 really narrow frame/shoulders though and 4-5/10 face. Makes me look like a cartoon character sort of. If i had a large head like a lightbulb it would look even more ridiculous.
If you're really a 4-5 with that height you can still ascend

Look how this females orbit toward the guy that might be a 6 facial wise, but just because it's tall

If you're really a 4-5 with that height you can still ascend
I'm fairly autistic as well and i'm a locationcel. Also no drivers license, no home.

Literally normie status

Tall and skinny. I can always gymaxx later on.

But remember guys heightpill isn’t real! :soy: