Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Short incomplete story subtextually about inceldom (NSFW)

The End

The End

Banned
-
I wrote this and I'm sure it's about how I can't get laid in some way. Or maybe I am just saying that.

Anyway, let me know if I should complete this story. I've spent several weeks on it. Or about 20 minutes.

Frank fucks a duck

The duck's beak encircled Frank's hard cock, engulfing it in the salivating ecstasy Frank lived for. The duck looked up while still blowing Frank, and saw the satisfying contortions of Frank's unbridled sexual pleasure.

The duck sucked Frank's dick hard. Frank could feel the pull of the duck's suction, his dick becoming a straw to the delicious semen hiding within Frank's body.

The duck flapped it's beak, nibbling at the cock like it was a trout trying to escape.

“Quack quack!”

“Oh yeh...”

But Frank knew he would shoot his goo prematurely if he didn't stop the blowjob. So he pulled his cock out of the duck's mouth, making a loud smuckering sound as he did so, and went to work licking the duck's asshole.

“But that's what I use to lay eggs,” said the duck.

“Not right now you're not,” Frank said.

Twirling his tongue around the inner sanctum of the duck's sphincter, Frank savored the moaning and contortions of his fowl lover. Finally that beautiful butt-hole was ready to be penetrated.

Frank angled his cock to go into the duck's ass hole. The duck looked back behind him, his black bulging eyes seemingly pleading with Frank for something. Frank normally would go slowly about this entry, but the sucking had made him overcome by lust, so he thrust inside the duck's ass in one brutal push.

The duck cried in shocked agony as it was speedily sodomized. Frank had no mercy for that ass. Frank fucked hard, harder than a man of 90 had any right to, while the duck cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

The violent love-making didn't go on long, and soon Frank pushed his full cock into the duck and convulsed with hard orgasms. The semen was so plentiful that it overflowed the duck's bottom, and it squirted out fartily.

Drives duck home, but instead drops in woods

Afterwards Frank starts driving the duck to his home. The duck seems shocked by what has happened, not knowing if it had been raped or merely fucked hard. Either way, that ass was going to be hurting for quite a while!

Frank lazily dragged on his cigarette. It was his favorite brand, Hardy Man's Suckers. Frank had started smoking in his early teens, but he'd been fascinated with the bearded man on the front of the cigarettes' packaging long before he ever got a chance to imbibe.

Yes, it was the packaging that had first attracted Frank to cigarettes: Joe Camel, Fritz the Cat, and the ever horny Hungry Hippo Sluts. But it was the iconic Hardy Man, whose visage was printed onto every carton of Hardy Man's Suckers, that had always attracted Frank.

Not that Frank was a fucking homo!

None the less, the Hardy Man became something of an obsession for Frank; an obsession that remained constant throughout the decades of his life. Was it the beard, the strong stature, or the bloody axe of Hardy Man that was so appealing? Perhaps it was his skin color; Hardy Man was full aryan.

Now Frank was no fucking homo, as he frequently assured himself, but it was true that Frank had gone through the trouble of finding the original model for Hardy Man and proceeded to call him every day for years. It was Frank's daily little ritual, call Hardy Man while whispering death threats and masturbating.

After The Hardy Man's murder-suicide, Frank arranged the funeral himself to make sure everything was perfect. Most importantly there were no people of impure blood to contaminate the event; Frank and a few cut cables made sure of that.

Even though the Hardy Man had died over 30 years ago, Frank continued to dutifully buy and smoke Hardy Man's Suckers. Each puff made him think of Hardy Man, and each thought of Hardy Man would make his loins tingle.

But the duck didn't know any of this. The duck was still thinking about his pounded ass. The duck was so distracted by his anal trauma that he didn't notice when Frank sped right by the duck's house and took a turn into the woods.

About half a mile in the duck realized something was amiss.

“Where are we going Frank?”

Frank did not answer.

Frank goes to a bar and meets duck that looks like last duck

Frank fucks that duck

This story is very important and personal to me. Or not.

PS: This story contains homosexual bestiality, read with caution. And lube.

wtf have i just read

ngl im not gonna read thaat

:feelsStudy:
seriously though, high effort post and all, but wtf lmao

I want to encourage effort posting so i congrats OP but rly tho
maybe elements of the story aren't meant to be taken literally and we're missing the meaning
that, or this is a story about a guy who fucks ducks and is gay for a male model

maybe elements of the story aren't meant to be taken literally and we're missing the meaning
that, or this is a story about a guy who fucks ducks and is gay for a male model
probably the last part

Ducks have cloacas though. Also male duck laying eggs? Makes no sense. Lost my boner ngl

bump, creativity mogs me to saturn and back tbh