Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Short guys usually have pretty faces which cancels out any negative effects of being short in the first place

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was reading that dating thread on r/short when it hit me that so many short guys are good looking (Tom Cruise, Zac Efron..)

This is I think because being short = compact midface = higher fwhr = slayer faced

Meanwhile if youre tall your face will start to become elongated and deformed but then the fact that youre tall makes up for it

The true hell is being 5'11'', youre deformed because youre not too short but youre not tall enough to make up for being ugly

Its literally over

I was reading that dating thread on r/short when it hit me that so many short guys are good looking (Tom Cruise, Zac Efron..)
tenor.gif

I'm 5"4, balding, soy facial hair, feminine voice , baby face with recession. Small pp.

total imbecile tbh

You were thinking about celebrities and realized they were attractive? Damn bro that's crazy

Your face doesn't matter if you are sub 185, and I personally not only short but ugly, recessed, balding and small frame

This is I think because being short = compact midface = higher fwhr = slayer faced

Meanwhile if youre tall your face will start to become elongated and deformed but then the fact that youre tall makes up for it

The true hell is being 5'11'', youre deformed because youre not too short but youre not tall enough to make up for being ugly

Its literally over
Shorter guys also usually have better social skills and are more charismatic, no fucking idea why that is.

Maybe because nobody perceives them as a threat, people are willing to let their guard down and that means the short guy can do his thing and be charismatic. With taller dudes people are more defensive.

It doesn't cancel out shit when you're turbomanlet.

Its literally over
:feelstastyman::feelswhat:

Shorter guys also usually have better social skills and are more charismatic, no fucking idea why that is.

Maybe because nobody perceives them as a threat, people are willing to let their guard down and that means the short guy can do his thing and be charismatic. With taller dudes people are more defensive.
It's the opposite with me

Massive cope.

Most manlets have a shit hairline since they have a lower cranial length, less pronounced cheekbones and shit jaw/lower third.
Also bad body ratios all around.

Also, I'm going to leave this here:

It's the opposite with me

Same, most manlets I know are shy guys or less outspoken than they tall counterparts and understandably so.

Last edited:
6'2 niggas only here because they want that attention. Can't be trucel with 6'2 height just not physically applicable.

No they don't perceive them as a threat because they a munchkin joke. Jfl at chads.is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back