Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short guys on .co, why don't you just grow?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Awda

Gwe

F3ACBE21 E68F 4316 9071 5CC6EE5E119C

Ewwtgwesrfdr

Bro just grow LOL :^)

This is suicide fuel.

women hate all men

they just hate chads less

Why yes, I will go ER thanks for asking.
A life taken for a life denied, it's only fair.

[Ragefuel][Suifuel]

In one post about one of these tweets IT said this wasn't real. :feelskek:

i mean... they are right. why would they date me? Imagine a 6+ feet tall nigga smacks your girlfriend's ass what can you do about it? I am inferior
i just gotta accept it. It's over for me. ER or LDAR.

Brittany Venti is an half breed abomination, la luz extinguido in the flesh.

Last edited:
i mean... they are right. why would they date me? Imagine a 6+ feet tall nigga smacks your girlfriend's ass what can you do about it? I am inferior
tbh
As much as I dislike them, I think if we want to spread the blackpill more we need more foids like this speaking their true mind on sm. Nobody listens to incels, but everyone listens to foids

women hate all men

they just hate chads less
Major fucking cope.
Women love Chads, they slit their wrists for them. Look up @Reddit_is_for_cucks threads. I'm surprised you're saying that nonsense.

Sure. But how about you sponsor me with a few tens of thousands of dollars to do LL surgery so that I can be 6'3?

Major fucking cope.
Women love Chads, they slit their wrists for them. Look up @Reddit_is_for_cucks threads. I'm surprised you're saying that nonsense.
why do they talk shit on chads then? they say they hate "fuckboys"

ever hear of love/hate relationships? that's what i think women think of (most) chads

That's a great blackpill OP.

I want to punch them in the face. Stupid whores

you can carry a weapon. we passed the stage where stature was the most important predictor of fighting success since the invention of the handgun but one could say earlier

Manlets it's better you don't come in here if you want to retain your sanity.

it's funny how these women are so bitter despite literally never facing any struggles or hardships in the dating/sexual aspect of life other than GigaChad occasionally leaving her on read

lol how come I didnt think about it myself, it was so easy thank you m'lady :soy::soy::soy:
it's funny how these women are so bitter despite literally never facing any struggles or hardships in the dating/sexual aspect of life other than GigaChad occasionally leaving her on read
the existence of inferior sub8 men hurt them that's why they are so bitter

This is literal evidence that foids want all short people dead. IT won’t touch this and if they do they will use the retarded excuse of not AWALT.

And these manlets are the ones who finance these hoes. Why support a "company" that hates you?