Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Short guys are kinda cute, but it just so happens.....

Teenagers are by their nature irrational. Stop picking on teenagers as an example of society's irrationality. Of course they're gonna say stupid stuff, they're teenagers.

WOW, WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

Teenagers are by their nature irrational. Stop picking on teenagers as an example of society's irrationality. Of course they're gonna say stupid stuff, they're teenagers.

It not just teen girls, lots of older foids regularly say this. It's a meme at this point.

It just so happens...

The heightpill destroyed me

Virtuesignalling fkin whore.

All foids are like this you moron.

Wrong tag man. This is suicide fuel.

Keep crying you little nigger.
It is because of these teenage girls that we did not experience teen love.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Most people on that subreddit are more than likely adults LARPing as teens.

Last edited:
they always sabotage their own argument by bragging about being fucked by a tall

Foids mature at this age, so this is how they feel until death. Honestly if someone quoted a 40 something and you didn't know it was a teenager nobody would bat an eye because they all think like this.

Just more orbiter farming with this posts. I totally love shirt guys but IT JUST SO HAPPENS I've never and will never date one and no girl I know will either. But don't give up guys!!!

Foids mature at this age, so this is how they feel until death. Honestly if someone quoted a 40 something and you didn't know it was a teenager nobody would bat an eye because they all think like this.

Just more orbiter farming with this posts. I totally love shirt guys but IT JUST SO HAPPENS I've never and will never date one and no girl I know will either. But don't give up guys!!!

Not sure why he posts here. He is bluepilled AF.

i did not see this coming, mind = blown

He's probably a shill infiltrator cuck

Iam not sure hes an infiltrator. But he is quite bluepilled compared to the average poster here. And i havent ever seen him post about his situation/inceldom. Very weird indeed.

Iam not sure hes an infiltrator. But he is quite bluepilled compared to the average poster here. And i havent ever seen him post about his situation/inceldom. Very weird indeed.
yeah he never posts about his rejections or physical flaws (height, face, race, dick, etc)

it's humiliating

Keep crying you little nigger.
It is because of these teenage girls that we did not experience teen love.

I'm not picking on a kid.

Many women feel differently about things than they did when they were kids. I'm not saying she'll genuinely like small men when she grows up, but you're waving around this "I wanna squish short guys" stuff like she's still gonna talk about wanting to squish short guys when she's an adult. Odds are she'll just say "I'm not actually into short men." Give her time to grow up first before you impugn her.

Haha I saw it

It not just teen girls, lots of older foids regularly say this. It's a meme at this point.
the thing with women is that what they say and what they really think are two different things

64f50ec56882c2f9d3d421c8ff765e74