Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Short guy gets mogged by Tallfag friend

This is the invisible experience that you have as a manlet

at least he tried to help

His tallfag friend is married and he gave up, what a shocker.

but yeah it's like... totally his personality and stuff

but yeah it's like... totally his personality and stuff
He needs to take more showers for sure. That will do....Right? :soy:

I have a friend who is 195 cm tall, nothing against him personally but I'm always scared of bumping into him randomly on the street, simply because of the height difference. Of course this fucker is married to some average becky who can't even remotely be called cute. Just some plain foid who has probably rejected several shorter guys previously.

Last edited:
I have a friend who is 195 cm tall, nothing against him personally but I'm always scared of bumping into him randomly on the street, simply because of the height difference. Of course this fucker is married to some average becky who can't even remotely be called cute. Just some plain foid who has probably rejected several shorter guys previoulsy.
Fucking brutal brocel

He skipped genetics day... wouldn't be surprised if he ended up banned from that gigasoy subreddit.