Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

short foids are subhuman tier

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Banned
-
if a foid is below 5" 4' ignore her she isn't worth your time

Actually i have categorized all foids as sub human, i have assigned less value to them than slaves. If i get to draft a constitution for my own country, the world shall see how based i am . Foids haven't contributed a single shit in advancement of humans, they just have a smooth body made up of fats and shit and think that they are some kinda catch .. i would put the blame to simp shakespeare for romanticising roasties when they were literal grabage :feelskek:

Short man is a manlet, short woman is funsize tee hee.:reeeeee:

short woman is funsize tee hee.:reeeeee:

Yes. A "hole" is any creature that would open her legs so she can be used and slung around by Chad. This is properly known as a sexual toy.

All foids are hypocrites, though.

S.R.B

Last edited:
All foids are hypocrites
Double standards and no self awareness is default by them. I remember when my foid cousins talked how sub 170cm 5feet7 men are not men at all, and they are like 5 feet tall.

Bro.... I'm 5'4" I don't wanna bang an Amazon and that's like half of all women to me

All women are subhuman tier
based

1647077106098m