Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short, ethnic, and ugly men should not wear polo shirts.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Seriously, collared polo type shirts are for WHITE high tier normies and up. Chad can get away with wearing those shirts, an ugly ethnic manlet looks like both a child molester and a toddler at the same time when wearing one. Polo shirts are a sign of Low T if you're not chad. This is not a shitpost, look at the world around you... you'll notice how bad fat Mexican incels look when wearing these shirts. If you're not chad, you will always look better in an unwashed and sweat stained t shirt than a polo... Don't fall for the polo meme. Polo shirts are for WHITE CHADS ONLY, even black normies look stupid when they wear them, rappers included.

I wear what i want

Fashionmaxxing is cope
It is, what I'm talking about isn't going for a fashion halo, it's avoiding fashion failo. Collared polo shirts make incels look like deformed children.

I only have a few shirts to put on because I'm poor and I barely go outside. I just try not to care about what other people think about me. They will mock me regardless.

I don't wear it regardless

Yeah.
Back when I was a wee cel, I used to wear polos cuz they were the only shirts I had. Eventuay I switched to T shirts. But I didn't know jackshit about fashion, so I wore large baggy brown t shirts with random logos. I didn't realize how much of a coomer/neckbeard I looked like.

Now I'm gymmaxxed and I wear skin tight stuff. I get complimented for my fashion. Once by one guy. And I get told I'm too skinny.

Disagree 100%, especially if you're talking about pastel colour polos.

These look way better in darker skin (see Rafa Nadal, will with, the Rock, Victor Belfort).

They look better if you have some mass thanks to how they're cut, if you're a lanklet you look like shit in a polo, honestly dont know where u got this idea, maybe a Ralph Lauren ad where dude is wearing flag navy or white polo with his frat boy mates?

lol i wear polo shirts (Calvin Klein, Ralph Laurent) all the time in summer Along with some chino shorts. I also wear sunglasses to hide my subhuman eye area but I dont wear caps as im NW0 perfect hairline.

Fashionmaxxing is the best way for an incel to use his clothing/attire as a distraction from being noticed for his subhuman face.

I only have a few shirts to put on because I'm poor and I barely go outside. I just try not to care about what other people think about me. They will mock me regardless.
Incel Feels

Yeah.
Back when I was a wee cel, I used to wear polos cuz they were the only shirts I had. Eventuay I switched to T shirts. But I didn't know jackshit about fashion, so I wore large baggy brown t shirts with random logos. I didn't realize how much of a coomer/neckbeard I looked like.

Now I'm gymmaxxed and I wear skin tight stuff. I get complimented for my fashion. Once by one guy. And I get told I'm too skinny.
Tight clothes are brutal, I feel uncomfortable as fuck in them. It's like they were all made for white lanklets.
Really gross when dudes compliment you. Sorry that gay gay tried to mentally rape you.

Disagree 100%, especially if you're talking about pastel colour polos.

These look way better in darker skin (see Rafa Nadal, will with, the Rock, Victor Belfort).

They look better if you have some mass thanks to how they're cut, if you're a lanklet you look like shit in a polo, honestly dont know where u got this idea, maybe a Ralph Lauren ad where dude is wearing flag navy or white polo with his frat boy mates?
I have noticed that manlets look even worse in polos, especially pastel colour ones. Fat and skinny men also look like shit in polos. You basically have to be a tall muscular chad. College chads pretty much are the posterboys of polo shirts.
lol i wear polo shirts (Calvin Klein, Ralph Laurent) all the time in summer Along with some chino shorts. I also wear sunglasses to hide my subhuman eye area but I dont wear caps as im NW0 perfect hairline.

Fashionmaxxing is the best way for an incel to use his clothing/attire as a distraction from being noticed for his subhuman face.
I respect your effort and you just gave off Elliot vibes with that post... Please wear some Elliot shades as well.

You should wear tight t-shirts in order to reveal your muscles.

this is the reason why I walk around barechested

I wear dark, casual clothes to hide my existence