Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Short Chad

StainedCum

StainedCum

Greycel
I am indeed a shortcel, very short ngl.
There is a Chad in my school who is 5'4, he's REALLY short, but still mogs me by 1 inch.
He has an extremely attractive face, jawline, he has athletic body.
What I've noticed is that girls taller than him unconsciously bend more down, showing their passiveness towards him, cause he's hot. All of the girlfriends he has had have been taller than him, if not the same height.
Rlly agonising :(

If you have Chad face then height pill might be exception

There is no such thing as a short chad. To be a chad you must be tall, that guy you're talking about is a chad lite at the very best.

face is significantly more important than height. obviously to an extent.

I see 5’7 chads all the time with hot girls. I see 6’0 incels too. but never 6’3+ incels

Height is cope
YDzRAWkpftkewmc1mZlhyA r

Whats his personality like

I met a short Chad too , He's 5'7

What I've noticed is that girls taller than him unconsciously bend more down, showing their passiveness towards him, cause he's hot. All of the girlfriends he has had have been taller than him, if not the same height.
best fantasy since lord of the rings.

face > any fucking thing

Face>Everything else

the guy is still going to struggle with women significantly taller than him. hes not a chad, the term "chad" implies that you are genetically superior in every way
There is no such thing as a short chad. To be a chad you must be tall, that guy you're talking about is a chad lite at the very best.

Did he mog knajjd

Chadlet

5 foot 4??? Hooooo... Iono... "Chad?" God damn, I actually wish him luck at that height. He deserves every win.

I call bullshit