Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Short and ftm the reality"

Stupid fucking bitch. The only way for a female to understand what it's like to be a manlet in 2022 is to actually become one. Also I'm willing to bet before she "transitioned" she would shit all over short males.

Last edited:
I guarantee you she was one of the girls that only dated tall guys before transitioning. You reap what you sow.

"He" should unalive himself

I guarantee you she was one of the girls that only dated tall guys before transitioning. You reap what you sow.
Karma collects

"I was a teenager when I transitioned. I didn't know."
Yes you didn't know. You thought men are privileged, that men are likely scum etc. Well, now you know. Suffer whore

Men love short women short woman short vagina. No body likes fags quit being one on Reddit and in real life you are not a woman you are profoundly mentally ill.

FTM suffering stories need to be picked up by the mainstream media, so that nobody can deny anymore how brutal it is to be a man in this day and age.

Stupid fucking bitch. The only way for a female to understand what it's like to be a manlet in 2022 is to actually become one. Also I'm willing to bet before she "transitioned" she would shit all over short males.
Would requre 7ft only

WELCOME TO ULTRA NIGHTMARE MODE :feelsdevil:
Cursed troll face

Damn my nigga FTM didnt know what he did when he switched from easy mode to nightmare mode

These ftm trannies make my day better fr :feelskek: