Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shootings are only going to continue as long as feminism exists.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, shootings are only going to continue as long as feminism exists.

I don’t support shootings but I’m just making a point here as this is the truth. Feminism is cock blocking many men, leaving them sexually frustrated, many don’t go on shootings when they are sexually frustrated but there will always be at least one sexually frustrated male that can’t take it anymore to the point where he snaps and yeah, you get how it goes so the way to stop shootings is by ending feminism but this will never happen but always remember, feminism causes shootings, I mean, shootings will still happen even without feminism but shootings where a male goes on shootings over a dry cock will probably decrease.

It’s what they want and it’s what elites want too so they can keep problems going and “solve problems”

I predict that we will encounter something that is far greater than some petty shooting in the future
just like black swans were not thought to exist until they were discovered we will experience an earthshattering rendition of ER
I feel a spiritual connection to the suffering of every male and I can sense something boiling
The collective subconsciousness of men is largely cucked however we are slowly freeing ourselves from the chains of cuckoldry

I predict that we will encounter something that is far greater than some petty shooting in the future
just like black swans were not thought to exist until they were discovered we will experience an earthshattering rendition of ER
I feel a spiritual connection to the suffering of every male and I can sense something boiling
The collective subconsciousness of men is largely cucked however we are slowly freeing ourselves from the chains of cuckoldry