Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shooter said "Gamers Rise Up"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
based

incels rise up

And now they will blame the games for this again :feelsseriously:

when your life gets ended by le memer

and dont forget to subscribe to pewdiepie as well

Whats with all the meme terrorists these days?

idk, it's similar to when the christchurch shooter said "subscribe to pewdiepie". Wasn't related to his motive, but still embarrassing as fuck.

idk, it's similar to when the christchurch shooter said "subscribe to pewdiepie". Wasn't related to his motive, but still embarrassing as fuck.
Naah it's funny as fuck.

guaranteed we will be blamed

Tbh its kind of funny if they dont overdo it

I think that Bianca killer said that Pewdiepie stuff too but I might remember wrong.

G A M E R S R I S E U P

iu

Well he left a manifesto apparently, seems its another new zealand spin off
View attachment 136835

Just finished reading this, his manifesto doesnt have that many if any memes in it which just further makes me believe that the caller in the above video is not actually a legit witness but someone from 4chan trolling lool

Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

life is a just one big meme