Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shooter is alive in custody. We will get more pics of him soon

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
D56BF1A3 F1E3 47D0 B4E4 A7F6EF440B81
I am not very impressed by the Kill count but ok

Wow 19 people? He mogged Elliot in the number of kills. Does anyone know what his motives were?

Wow 19 people? He mogged Elliot in the number of kills. Does anyone know what his motives were?
Manifesto was supposedly released IDK if its real or not yet. He hated spics and wanted them to leave apparently.

1564857127316.jpg

He was against race mixing, immigration and stuff so pretty based i think. Someone posted his manifesto here

He was against race mixing, immigration and stuff so pretty based i think. Someone posted his manifesto here
he fucked his life while white aryan chad pounding white JB pussy

Since he was ugly incels will be blamed

My death is likely inevitable. If I’m not killed by the police, then I’ll probably be gunned down by one of the invaders. Capture in this case if far worse than dying during the shooting because I’ll get the death penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I’m not going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I’m captured, it will be because I was subdued somehow.
lol

Texas has death penalty, no?

Dude is deader than a door nail.

yes texas has death penalty

The stupid idiot.

He will live for the next 20 years on death row, solitary confinement 23 hours a day, and then get the death penalty. Stupid ass.

The stupid idiot.

He will live for the next 20 years on death row, solitary confinement 23 hours a day, and then get the death penalty. Stupid ass.
he will probably get bullied by latino chads in prison too. miracle if he can remain alive

They will find a way to blame us for the attack

he will probably get bullied by latino chads in prison too. miracle if he can remain alive

That's why he will be in solitary until execution day.

To protect him from eses.

That's why he will be in solitary until execution day.

To protect him from eses.
still he'll feel pressure from them, i'm pretty sure. those prisons are run by them

he fucked his life while white aryan chad pounding white JB pussy
Life ?
What life man ?
He didn´t have any to begin with.
Poor bastard.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

And I thought I was going to have another depressing Saturday Night.

ugly so: silly inkwells killed more people honey. :feelsrope:

Manifesto was supposedly released IDK if its real or not yet. He hated spics and wanted them to leave apparently.

1564857127316.jpg
hes not wrong but shooting people at a mall isn't going to help anything. if anything more are probably going to be imported because of it, so they can virtue signal.

I heard there was more than one shooter.?

The average iq of these shooters is dropping

400px Texas Flag Come and Take It

This shooting was the intersection between fighting Latinx hegemony and exercising gun rights.

"hispanic invasion of texas"
:feelstastyman:
He's fucking wetting himself thinking about they Mexicans. I don't really see it being a Hispanic invasion of texas since texas, California and other parts of the south were part of Mexico. And since half of Mexico was annexed by the US in 1848 I'd say they 'invading Hispanics' were already there.

He's fucking wetting himself thinking about they Mexicans. I don't really see it being a Hispanic invasion of texas since texas, California and other parts of the south were part of Mexico. And since half of Mexico was annexed by the US in 1848 I'd say they 'invading Hispanics' were already there.
Daily reminder that the US intervened in WWI partly because of the Zimmerman Telegram, which was a German offer of alliance to Mexico recognizing the southwestern US as Mexican.

JFL at how Americucks died for that and a century later the southwestern US is Mexican anyway :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Of course, the only piece of writing that mattered in WWI was the Balfour Declaration.

Last edited:
Daily reminder that the US intervened in WWI partly because of the Zimmerman Telegraph, which was a German offer of alliance to Mexico recognizing the southwestern US as Mexican.

JFL at how Americucks died for that and a century later the southwestern US is Mexican anyway :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Of course, the only piece of writing that mattered in WWI was the Balfour Declaration.
>mrw I Joogle "Balfour Declaration"

TyaP8qI.jpg

Daily reminder that the US intervened in WWI partly because of the Zimmerman Telegram, which was a German offer of alliance to Mexico recognizing the southwestern US as Mexican.

The Balfour declaration and the skyes-picot agreement are two of the biggest geopolitical blunders of the time. That and an overly harsh Versailles treaty. Think how much better the middle east would be if they countries were devide into Shia, Sunnis, Kurdish entities rather than the way the British and French devided them.

Did more than those storm cucks will ever do and he won't even get a white jb.

damn what was he thinking, he needed to kill himself in the supermarket like randy to join the ghost squad :feelzez:

idiot couldn't even kill himself, and 19 kills is mediocre at best.

paddock mogs this fag into oblivion
lol most ERs have 3 kills or less

anything above 10 KDR is a achievement in itself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back