Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shooter in Strasbourg

Christmas market = Jihadist

Who cares about random killers lol

Who cares about random killers lol
This is breaking news from <1 hour ago - We don't know if it's a 'random killer'.

It’s France so I’ll bet my left ballsack that it’s a solidier of Allah.

Sad what happened in the homeland of our Saint :(

It's Morgan going ER on everyone.

I thought it was Strasburg, Pennsylvania.
I hate France. The Bundys hate France (married With children)
I'm sure they'll try to blame this on White Supremacists.

It was a brother who just went PUNISHER on infidels

Both? Aren't many jihadists incels who are coping?

It was a brother who just went PUNISHER on infidels
JFL at jihadicel and their 72 virgin cope. Why does Alla needs you to kill Chad and die to get 72 virgins. Why does Chad gets 82 virgins here in earth while doing the most vilest of sins ?

Last edited:
JFL at jihadicel and their 72 virgin cope. Why does Alla needs you to kill Chad and die to get 72 virgins. Why does Chad gets 82 virgins here in earth while doing the most viles of sins ?
what u even say nigga

I had a class trip to Strasbourg. It was almost two years ago and it feels like yesterday. While classmates were walking around drinking beer and having fun in their rooms, I was lying in my bed and rotted because I didn't have Internet connection. Fucking pathetic. I hated France anyways. Shit country.

what u even say nigga
I am saying Jihadimaxxing is a cope. If you don't get 72 virgin on earth be sure as hell you won't get 72 virgin on heaven. If there is a heaven.

everyone at IT do me a huge favour by kissing a double barrel and painting the walls with your brain gunk.
cheers

I am saying Jihadimaxxing is a cope. If you don't get 72 virgin on earth be sure as hell you won't get 72 virgin on heaven. If there is a heaven.
topkek it has nothing to do with topic

Now it's 61 guests.

False flag to distract French people from toppling the Fifth Republic.

jk, probably jihad :f:

mERy xxxmass and a happy new market quarter, consumerist bourgeois sex-having scum.

Stop these hate comments against france. Show a little respect, after all, that is the homeland of our Saint.
France is pushing for the death of The White Race. France hates Whites.
France was better under Paganism. The Christian Church is helping the immigrants and the decline of The White Race.

Stop these hate comments against france. Show a little respect, after all, that is the homeland of our Saint.
Why not ? The French cucks have taken away our saint from us by intoxicating him with bluepill.

>Only one kill
Fucking amateur

mERy xxxmass and a happy new market quarter, consumerist bourgeois sex-having scum.
A new ER is the best Christmas present i couldve asked for. Thanks st. Nikolas! (cruz)

I'm so glad rn.

Looking at reports of just three. Which is good but it's not 20+ people killed good

Varg
BREAKING NEWS: PHOTO OF THE FRENCH SHOOTER HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED

looks like a brother had enough

nice. may god have mercy on our hero.

Moved to OffTopic because this is unrelated to inceldom.