Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shooter at Central Washington University. Hope it's one of ours.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
I fucking hope its not an incel.

Nigga’s pulling a ML (Marc Lépine)

I hope it isn't one, we're already getting DDoS'd, we don't need the site to go down permanently after the feds decide the shooter decided to shoot the place up after browsing here.

Inb4 This guy gets at least 4 threads made about him and the (((media))) prepare another hit piece

Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnn....
I'm getting sleepy, wat about you guys?
Just go to sleep guys
Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnn....

Haha that fucking title, i doubt theres gonna be a maypocalypse like that time soon

Looks like it was a false alarm

I got fucking Baker Acted on Friday and the pig put that I was part of a community that wants to "kill all women" in his police report. Let's not.

If i get baker acted id file for disability claim, say if im mentally unstable enough to not own gun then i cant hold a job

Fuck em

I got fucking Baker Acted on Friday and the pig wrote that I was part of a community that wants to "kill all women" in his police report. Let's not.
It’s over for BakerActcels

Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnn....
I'm getting sleepy, wat about you guys?
Just go to sleep guys
Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnn....

It's 2 and 15 in the morning here in Brazil. I think I'll be right there.

A high proportion of these school shootings happen on the west coast, which I wouldn't expect.

"take away DUR gunsss"

Was probably a false alarm by Cucktears.

false flag psyop

It's close by my location

I hope it is not an incel.

Why would you want it to be an incel? So we can be further painted as violent lunatics? No thanks. I hope it was a normie to show anyone is capable of idiotic violent acts

Why would you want it to be an incel? So we can be further painted as violent lunatics? No thanks. I hope it was a normie to show anyone is capable of idiotic violent acts

But if it would a an incel. People might notice us and maybe even help us. Its dumb but what if it might happen?